Best Business School for night classes? (1 Viewer)

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
I'm about to enter 2nd year but it appears my uni doesn't offer many night classes -- does anyone know of any unis that offer a lot of night classes for lectures + tutes? I'll be working full time for the remainder of my degree. Classes that start 6-7 would be ideal.

I've been thinking about switching to UTS or UNSW but don't really know what to do atm. UWS/MACQ isn't an option because work is located close to the city.

Any advice? Ta.:jump:

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW is pretty good from a flexibility perspective as they usually offer night classes for most core subjects to cater for trainees/cadets. That being said I've heard UTS has improved a lot and they have similar systems to UNSW whereby when you enrol each semester you get to choose your timetable based on availability.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
UTS is where a lot of accounting cadets go and could potentially be just minutes from your office. But as seremify has said, unsw also offers a great selection of night classes.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The only one which is still a bit up in the air is USYD. Some say it's great for cadets/trainees but others say it isn't.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
UNSW is pretty good from a flexibility perspective as they usually offer night classes for most core subjects to cater for trainees/cadets. That being said I've heard UTS has improved a lot and they have similar systems to UNSW whereby when you enrol each semester you get to choose your timetable based on availability.
Seremify, in your opinion would the UTS co op accounting scholarship or a cadetship at a big 4 be better for employment opportunities once you have finished your degree.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Seremify, in your opinion would the UTS co op accounting scholarship or a cadetship at a big 4 be better for employment opportunities once you have finished your degree.
LOL it depends what you want to achieve. The short answer is UTS BAcc is great if you don't necessarily want to be a professional accountant and want to get a stint in a few different places and give yourself a great CV (and finish uni in 3 years), but if you genuinely want to learn something and progress your career and CA qualifications quickly, big 4 cadetship is the way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)