Best Campus? (1 Viewer)

larnzwhytcross

HSC
Hello!..
Just wondering what everyone considers the best campus?..in regards to atmosphere, social life, etc...

I'm wanting to study the visual communication course (which is at caulfield)..however, I've been looking at accomodation in Clayton...I haven't been to check out the uni yet, (as I live in rural NSW)..however I hope to get there after HSC, just not sure if i have to apply for accomodation before then..so any thoughts, advice etc would be most appreciated!

Tar, Larnz :)

Toothpick

BATBYGOBSTOPL
HSC
Well, Caulfield is relatively close to Clayton. You'd take a bus to Clayton station and take the train from there to Caulfield. The Caulfield campus is located pretty close to the train station there, so traveling there wouldn't be too much of a fuss.

The atmosphere? One word: home. But that's probably because I'm from around the area. I'm sure you'll settle in fine if you decide to come down here. It's good to apply for accommodation early, in case there's no more room. I'm not too sure about the process though, but good luck with that!

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
Clayton's too close to home, so I'll take the biased standpoint and say 'Clayton'.

Caulfield's got some mighty tall buildings though (that look the part, unlike the Menzies...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)