• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
The best characteristic in a guy is that he's actually a guy and not some pussy masquerading as a guy.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
OZGIRL86 said:
I don't expect someone to have all of these things, some would be nice though-

loving
trustworthy
caring
affectionate
funny
passionate
loyal
romantic
truthful
reliable
good personality
friendly
fun to be with
spontaneous
willing to try new things
ambitious

physical-
tidy appearance
nice smile, nice eyes
clean
smells nice and dosn't stink
taller then me

thats all I can think of right now:)
slut

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
I'd have to say, have an easy going nature, but knows when to be serious.

Has a good sense of humour, and makes me feel at ease. Someone I can be friends with as well as partner.

Can calm me down, when I'm pissed off, with a few words, and start my fire burning with a simple glance, gesture or comment.

Being easy on the eyes is always a bonus!

HSC
dream guy:
bit punky/hardcore in the way he dresses/looks, plays guitar, reads, compassionate, preferably vegetarian or vegan :D hopefully christian but no neccessarily, smart, funny, doesnt hold grudges, attractive, likes tattoos, has direction i.e. wants to do something worthwhile with his life not be on the dole, fit, must like animals, kind, not afraid to stand his ground, be willing to have not arguments but debates with me, romantic, affectionate, caring, must like movies and music and enjoy time out with friends/just us or be willing to just have a night at home :) generally interesting and good hearted.

... or just edward cullen.

not to be too specific ;)

HSC
Re: hmm

switchblade87 said:
Y'know what? Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen one female see the quality of 'being yourself' as an attribute for a bloke to have. Is it just me or does that seem self centred?

When I look for a chick, she can't be false or two-faced. You can't supress someones personality.
I think the attributes girls are listing are what they hope would be part of a boys natural self ;)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
settle*precious said:
dream guy:
bit punky/hardcore in the way he dresses/looks, plays guitar, reads, compassionate, preferably vegetarian or vegan :D hopefully christian but no neccessarily, smart, funny, doesnt hold grudges, attractive, likes tattoos, has direction i.e. wants to do something worthwhile with his life not be on the dole, fit, must like animals, kind, not afraid to stand his ground, be willing to have not arguments but debates with me, romantic, affectionate, caring, must like movies and music and enjoy time out with friends/just us or be willing to just have a night at home :) generally interesting and good hearted.

... or just edward cullen.

not to be too specific ;)

I lol'd

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
settle*precious said:
lol whats so bad about the blue mountains :(
no nothing, i was just thinking that riet really wanted to go up there and meet you, since he reckons there are no guys like your description there...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Nothings bad about it, just I've never heard someone say "must not be on the dole" before, mainly because that's assumed.

HSC
Riet said:
Nothings bad about it, just I've never heard someone say "must not be on the dole" before, mainly because that's assumed.
oh.. i just like it when people know where they wanna go, you know they have their dreams and they're making their way to them :)

HSC
nah, a lot of people decide to do something they dont enjoy. or nothing at all.
annnd, I grew up near lismore so I have reason for my cynicisms...

... thats a word, right?

edit: cynicism*

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Adjectives aren't meant to be pluralised AFAIK.

Edit: I mean, you would normally just say cynicism.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)