Best characteristics in a guy (1 Viewer)

Lennie

actually, most religious people i know are all of those things.... maybe not strong as in opinionated, but its possible i guess.

HSC
EnterNameHere said:
actually, most religious people i know are all of those things.... maybe not strong as in opinionated, but its possible i guess.

mentally ensalved people are not strong, nor have they recieved proper education, just values and propaganda with the title 'education' ok there are a few smart ones out there, but definently not strong.

Lennie

i really dont wanna argue about it. but just becuase your religious, doesnt mean your not educated... many of the top professionals around the world have some sort of faith.
and your not mentally "enslaved"... those people have made an informed decision about what they want to believe, and perosnally, i admire the willpower of all of them, particularly in this society... so perhaps they are actually stronger then most of us; who have given in to the temptation of ignorance to suit our needs.

Whats wrong with religion? absolutely nothing, we just dont believe it because we dont want to have so many regulations. well i know thats my reason anyway... but maybe if we spent half as much time trying to learn about god, as we did trying to discount the evidence, we wouldnt be so sceptical.

lol but i guess i cant be all high and mighty if i myself dont believe in it all. but there are people out there that are all of those things.... they are just hard to find.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
i really dont wanna argue about it. but just becuase your religious, doesnt mean your not educated... many of the top professionals around the world have some sort of faith.
and your not mentally "enslaved"... those people have made an informed decision about what they want to believe, and perosnally, i admire the willpower of all of them, particularly in this society... so perhaps they are actually stronger then most of us; who have given in to the temptation of ignorance to suit our needs.

Whats wrong with religion? absolutely nothing, we just dont believe it because we dont want to have so many regulations. well i know thats my reason anyway... but maybe if we spent half as much time trying to learn about god, as we did trying to discount the evidence, we wouldnt be so sceptical.

lol but i guess i cant be all high and mighty if i myself dont believe in it all. but there are people out there that are all of those things.... they are just hard to find.
Shuttup cunt

HSC
markmooks said:
A guy that didn't say "shutup cunt" would be a nice start.
Any maybe someone who will put up with a girls shit the majority of the time ;)

why are you saying what you find attractive in a guy????

ho...mo....sexual

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
jumb said:
Best characteristics of guys:

Independence
Money
Indifference
Humour
Class

Can't think of anything else.
Yeah i cant believe none of the women have admitted that $$$ is high on the list

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah just a lil money helps so you can buy her 2nd hand dresses from the salvos

unlike the designer clothes she likes :rolleyes:

jk :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
money is good, but because i've dated poor guys who don't understand paying for themselves or don't believe in presents, i'm unaccustomed to the whole guys actually having money.

i'm sure when i date a rich shit, i'll find it quite nice

HSC
Korn said:
Im still suprissed it isnt more regular & wasnt that a joke post
No. It was a serious post, just phrased less seriously.

I am turned on by blokey guys. If blokeyness means pub culture, than so be it.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
oh it isn't a trouble finding a religious guy

but 'religious' and 'smart, strong and educated' cancel each other out :)
um maybe u have trouble finding a religious smart strong and educated guy
i dont..
please explain to me how YOU think they cancel eachother out

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Religion counteracts a lot of qualities which make a person attractive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)