Best Eyeliner!! (1 Viewer)

loolee

HSC
I just wondering what is the best eyeliner. I know the best mascara is Lancome. Coz I have this eyeliner and it doesn't stays there for my undereyelines.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I've never been able to try many eye-liners because I have sensitive eyes and wear contacts as well. I've applied testers to my hands but A LOT of eyeliners are damn hard and you have to go over and over to actually see any colour. That so can't be good for you.

I've tried two brands: Innoxa and Clinique. Clinique sucked big time - I had to apply it a few times before it showed.

Innoxa on the other hand is undoubtedly the best IMO. It's soft enough without falling apart. The best part about it is that it's only cheap. I buy it from Priceline. I don't rememebr how much it is, but it's heaps cheaper than Clinique.

K.

HSC
argh I can't exactly remember the brand or exact name, but I was in Priceline the other day and came across something called bedroom eyes, I think it was by L'oreal, but it was awesome, it was a powder eye liner/eye shadow in one.

Skeeta

HSC
What are you after? Liquid/gel or pencil?

For a pencil, I use Avon. Its cheap (about 10 dollars) and is a soft pencil, that glides on. It depends whether you want ultimate staying power though. If that is the case, go for liquid.

3lsi3

HSC
massive fan of australis black eyeliner. best one ive ever tried.

loolee

HSC
Skeeta said:
What are you after? Liquid/gel or pencil?

For a pencil, I use Avon. Its cheap (about 10 dollars) and is a soft pencil, that glides on. It depends whether you want ultimate staying power though. If that is the case, go for liquid.
I'm after pencil that smooth and a bit crayon like, that easy to apply and stay long for the whole hot sweaty day. LOL. I want eyeliner that gives a thick and nice dark line. I got eyeliner from maybelline it's good for my upper eyelines (well not really), but it's easy to smudge.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
MAC blackest black eyeliner is a REALLY dark pencil that has a rich colour and blends really well. Don't buy it if you want a soft look, but if you want dark, smoky eyes, then it's definately the best.

The bedroom eyes is Revlon I think, but I haven't tried it. It looked alright, as did the lash jewels one. Might try it soon.

Best liquid eyeliner is Guerlain by far.

*Minka*

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I mostly use Rimmel's 'exaggerate (full coulour eye definer)' crayon. I think it costs around $15, I really can't remember :k
anyways, I love it. it's so soft and stays for long. also, you don't have to keep sharpening it :eek:
I use this one as well and LOVE it. I am a contact lenses wearer and it has never given me any issues there either (the softness of the crayon helps if your eyes get a bit sore from putting lenses in and out as well). It is soft and you can smudge it if you want, but it will also stay put if you don't smudge it and I don't have to constantly touch it up. And if the tip gets a little flat, you just have to use it on your hand and make a couple of lines to get the tip nice and thin again.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Actually...

...I have found the BEST EVER mascara. It's not Lancome, even though I was a staunch supporter of flexicils before.

It's called Too-faced lash injection, and ou buy it from Kit Cosmetics at Myer. It's $35 but its worth it.

It coats each lash with, like a layer of liquid rubbery plastic, so it's waterproof and REALLY thick and black. Seriously its like wearing fake eyelashes, even on short eyelashes like mine.

To get it off, you put warm water on them and lightly pull at the eyelashes, and the mascara comes off in TUBES!

BUY BUY BUY!

kaylz

HSC
woah that sounds like fun. that's one of those things that bugs me with waterproof - you think you've got it off, then you wake up looking like a panda. best eyeliner - dior. their pencils rock.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
*Minka* said:
I use this one as well and LOVE it. I am a contact lenses wearer and it has never given me any issues there either (the softness of the crayon helps if your eyes get a bit sore from putting lenses in and out as well). It is soft and you can smudge it if you want, but it will also stay put if you don't smudge it and I don't have to constantly touch it up. And if the tip gets a little flat, you just have to use it on your hand and make a couple of lines to get the tip nice and thin again.
I <3 it too, it's in my bag 24-7. I also made my friends buy it too cos they kept asking me where I got my eyeliner from =)

it's pretty dark too hey

CieL

HSC
AlleyCat said:
To get it off, you put warm water on them and lightly pull at the eyelashes, and the mascara comes off in TUBES!
That's just freaky... totally put me off buying it altho the beginning did sound convincing lol

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
AlleyCat said:
Actually...

...I have found the BEST EVER mascara. It's not Lancome, even though I was a staunch supporter of flexicils before.

It's called Too-faced lash injection, and ou buy it from Kit Cosmetics at Myer. It's $35 but its worth it.

It coats each lash with, like a layer of liquid rubbery plastic, so it's waterproof and REALLY thick and black. Seriously its like wearing fake eyelashes, even on short eyelashes like mine.

BUY BUY BUY!
They've had the "tubes" mascara around for ages in the states.

I bought one off Trish McEvoy about two years ago, which was absolutely fabulous.

It doesn't smudge at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)