Votes: 4 16.0%
  • dont be friends with ehier of them

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • sit them down and have a good talk wt them

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

ambi89

HSC
ok i have this friend(1) who hates my other friend(2) and will not hang out wit me or go clubbing if my other friend comes wit us friend 1 says i can only be her friend and i cant be friend2 friend i have to choses there both very good friends of mine thats why i need help wit what to do :confused: :confused:

Bainesy

HSC
Friends dont give friends ultimatums about their friendship

so tell friend 1 to fuck off. choose friend 2.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
ambi89 said:
ok i have this friend(1) who hates my other friend(2) and will not hang out wit me or go clubbing if my other friend comes wit us friend 1 says i can only be her friend and i cant be friend2 friend i have to choses there both very good friends of mine thats why i need help wit what to do :confused: :confused:
Number one : Do not be duplicitous. Be honest and loyal to both friends , don't bag one out to make the other feel more important , or to facilitate your own power plays.
Number two: Neither of your friends has any right whatsoever to dictate who else you are in relationships with. You should say this , perhaps in a softer more gentle way depending on the temperament of the girl.
Number three : Do what you think is right , regardless of what either or both of these girls do. You're being emotionally manipulated , and it is a dangerous path to allow yourself to be led down.

Caitlin63

:-)
HSC
One thing I've learned in life is that the people who won't hang around you based on who your other friends are, are not worth it. If they don't like you enough when they don't get exactly their own way well chances are.... they don't really like you that much. I had a similar situation this year and this is me talking from experience. Don't tell friend 1 to piss off.... but if her behaviour continues she will probably tell you to piss off or start ignoring you and just remember though this might hurt you will be better off without her.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ambi89 said:
Slit both their throats.

studentcheese

HSC
Same thing happening with me. I can't go out with one friend without upsetting another. What I do is to make sure one friend doesn't know I'm on an outing with another. Keep both as friends. :)

boris

Banned
HSC
No. There is no way you are a real person. I refuse to believe that in this day and age anyone can be as stupid as you.

HSC
ambi89 said:
I take delight in that this troll knows the Hunter region.

Where abouts in Kurri do you go 'clubbing'?

ambi89

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
I take delight in that this troll knows the Hunter region.

Where abouts in Kurri do you go 'clubbing'?
i dont go in kurri i go to newy

tigerian

HSC
N/A
boris said:
No. There is no way you are a real person. I refuse to believe that in this day and age anyone can be as stupid as you.

The young lady asked you a genuine question

Please answer sensibly or not at all

Moderators I think Ambi89 might need your intervention please do not allow these people to speak like this to someone who genuinely needs advice
it is not our right to question her need she needs support and she needs it now

I hope you moderators can intervene

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
tigerian said:
The young lady asked you a genuine question

Please answer sensibly or not at all

Moderators I think Ambi89 might need your intervention please do not allow these people to speak like this to someone who genuinely needs advice
it is not our right to question her need she needs support and she needs it now

I hope you moderators can intervene
finish with that modcock in your mouth?
make your mind up, spit or swallow.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
tigerian said:
not quite I just need to send this reply to a moderator to deal with as they see fit
now im finished
im terrified, really.
DONT TELL ON ME PLEASE
PLEASE DONT

Jesus.

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
ambi89 said:
take note of the poll :)

edit; i.e. the majority

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
tigerian said:
too much sarcasm too late already done

seeing I know one of the site founders I know something will be done
Your connections terrify me. I would be unable to live without BOS, even briefly.

Im even considering suicide just at the thought of going with out.
Srsly.
Razors are lined up like cocaine for snorting. Nooses tied to perfection. Pistol loaded.
LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE

Actually, fuck it, I might just go shoot up my school or something equally gun related. Yeah. Defffs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)