Best GPS school (1 Viewer)

jon0_o

HSC
James Ruse limits students, and I'm pretty sure most of their 3U students could get a top band in 4U

ledzeppelin

HSC
riverview doesn't actually do too bad academically
by that, i mean, there's a fair number of students who do quite well, but, due to the large size of the forms (there's 240-odd in my year), there's a large amount of students who don't do well either

ViRtUaL

1/cosC GSXR1000
HSC
north sydney boys is a load of shit, u suck at sport. we could completely rape u in everything, rugby included. go on your own school website, and look at your own sports results. u hav like one decent athlete, and thats for high jump. who the fuck cares about high jump?
we (sydney boys) pwn u in everything except english.
english is wat fucks us up every year - we only got like 30 band 6s in advanced out of 210 students and like 13 in ext 1 out of 80 students.
but we stole trumpettor and barr (who are currently regarded as the 2 best teachers in the department), and gave u selway! hahaha!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
North Sydney? Who the hell are they?

ViRtUaL speaks true. Look at his sig. Means he's smart.

The only school that can lay a finger on our awesomeness is Grammar. And thats only if you take fees out of the equation.

Sandez

Hay Guys
HSC
A friend of mine is at Kings on a sporting scholarship, and he's not a racist tool.

All his mates are though.

Raginsheep

HSC
Fuk you guys are annoying :p

School = SHITZORS

Uni FTW.

huangker

Crammer
HSC
Ahhh yes the male ego at its best.

Considering you dont have to pay for High, its top notch public education. But then again, some parents pay 20k a year so their can socialize with other kids who have parents willing to do the same.

Robbeh

HSC
LottoX said:
Isn't it spelt nomenclature?
def: (n) a system of words used to name things in a particular discipline

LOL. Damn @ vocabulary.

Templar said:
The argument for GPS schools is not that it offers the best academics or the best sporting teams, rather, the ability to have a great academic result backed up by all roundedness in extra curricular fields (I know it is a generalised comment and may only apply to a few members of the GPS, but it is still valid in regards to those school). Most of the schools that offers great academic track record or possess superior sporting teams are found lacking in other areas. School is not just about studying and doing the best academically, rather, to encourage you to engage in every facet of life possible as well.

Grammar, but then I'm biased.
I like High - except in volleyball.
The rest, no opinion.

deep.lee

HSC
mmm... I agree with robbeh :) i wonder why??? haha Grammar is by far ahead of the rest, in terms of general achievement and rather just a better school in general. I'd like to believe we have less pricks in our school but it would be fairer to say we have a better attitude MOST of the time.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
high. cooool.

i don't know, i thought everyone in the gps hated grammar. :p.
i personally hate newington.

but if i didn't have to pay, i'd go for kings. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK MASSIVE SCHOOL. i can properly miss half a lesson by saying "i got lost..." :)

no. last word. HIGH.

radmadjules

HSC
shellsbells15 said:
kings is full of wankers. trust me my ex went there. most of them simply deserve a bullet.
basically all gps schools are crap... they all import players for their teams...
whereas barker on the other hand doesn't import anyonoe but we still manage to whip knox's buttocks in everything....

lets just add apple chapel to the debate here... knox ppl will be cringing at the mention of it. anyone who doesn't know what it means look it up on wikipeadia... will be the highlight of ur day.
funny shit
apple chapple obviously goes to barker..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)