Best Home Gym (1 Viewer)

xMaNx

HSC
yeh diet, but still need the muscle, dont wanna look like a twig.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
if you don't want to get bigger - as omie said, save yourself money.

pushups/elevated pushups/situps/squats combined with increased protein intake will get you some pretty decent results - no money, don't have to leave your bedroom.

You'll reach a plateau after a few months, then you can decide if you want to take it further or not.
2. Hell yes, kettlebells are excellent.
Are these necessary for me too?

Also what type of diet should I look at?

And whats the amount of pushups etc.. that should be done, like how much time per day? or should I do as many as possible?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
3 x 20 pushups
3 x 20 chinups
3 x 20 reverse crunches
3 x 20 squats

diet: relatively high protein, low fat stuff, high carbs

done and done

Loneliness is

aint nothing glamorous in what you conceal, even w
HSC
N/A
kettlebells are excellent. full body workout ensure. increase in functional strength and versatile as hell.

also if you use them after you moisturise your hands they will slip and make a hole in your wall/floor; but on the upside you have a place to store money/drugs

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Are these necessary for me too?

Also what type of diet should I look at?

And whats the amount of pushups etc.. that should be done, like how much time per day? or should I do as many as possible?
do 3 x F of pushups and squats one day (F = failure = when u cant do anymore, so 3 sets of as many as you can do)
next day do chinups, situps, also 3 x F.
rinse repeat, maybe take a day or 2 off per week.

xmangx

HSC
N/A
about the chin up bar, which should I get:

$24.95

OR

$7.95

amirite

HSC
Hey no fair i want a cycle

i doubt zac efron has juiced. he has a right lat and nothing else. hed at least have SOME traps and delts if hed been on anything special

ASPNX

HSC
Forget about all this bullshit, freeweights are much better for you at this early stage.

Chinup bar ? Seriously ?

Okay, let me be more helpful. You're not going to get anywhere with that "routine". Better one, you don't have to buy an expensive and useless rig, just a set of weights and you don't even have to leave your room. =]

3 X 10 Dumbbell Presses
3 X 5 Pullups
3 X 10 Squats
3 X 15 Reverse Crunches
3 X 10 Deadlift
3 X 8 Dips
3 X 8 Dumbbell Curls
3 X 8 Shoulder Press

Also, I suggest also doing these exercises.

3 X 5 Burpees
3 X 15 Jumping Squats
3 X 10 Explosive Legs.

Really good for strength and condition training. Do this 4 times a week, coupled with a good diet and you're set. =]

Last edited:

ASPNX

HSC
Aha, hilarious. :tongue:

I was suggesting that it isn't necessary to shell out $20 for something you could just do at the park.

Another thing, check and double check that your form is correct, especially with exercises like the dips, crunches and presses. If you're doing it incorrectly, it's a waste of effort. If you don't know some of the excercises, just google em'.

Also, Try to take a day of rest between whenever you do this, and I HIGHLY recommended doing Burpees, a great all body work out that mixes in cardio. Don't do it at the start of the routine because you need to be nice and limber to get into the flow of things.

Mmm yeah, not inexpensive, but no over $3000, just join a local gym for fucking $11 a week, that or you could buy adjustable dumbbells and do the deadlifts at the gym / PCYC.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)