Best Home Gym (1 Viewer)

amirite

HSC
Aha, hilarious. :tongue:

I was suggesting that it isn't necessary to shell out $20 for something you could just do at the park.

Another thing, check and double check that your form is correct, especially with exercises like the dips, crunches and presses. If you're doing it incorrectly, it's a waste of effort. If you don't know some of the excercises, just google em'.

Also, Try to take a day of rest between whenever you do this, and I HIGHLY recommended doing Burpees, a great all body work out that mixes in cardio. Don't do it at the start of the routine because you need to be nice and limber to get into the flow of things.

Mmm yeah, not inexpensive, but no over $3000, just join a local gym for fucking $11 a week, that or you could buy adjustable dumbbells and do the deadlifts at the gym / PCYC.
Youre gay shut-up.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
1. Bodyweight for a while (including pull-ups) and run.
2. Power-rack + weights (introduce deads and squats).
3. Kettlebells, heavy bag, odd objects, olympic lifting are all possibilities by now.

amirite

HSC
whats the point in doing bw exercises when you could be doing weights?
its so much slower to get big that way and so much easier to lose motivation

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
what if OP doesnt wanna get heaps big. then there's no point in wasting lots of money on gym/equipment when u can spend $0 on bodyweight exercises.

it all depends on what your goals are, not everyone's goals are to get massive so all the chicks can check you out, amirite

amirite

HSC
what if OP doesnt wanna get heaps big. then there's no point in wasting lots of money on gym/equipment when u can spend $0 on bodyweight exercises.

it all depends on what your goals are, not everyone's goals are to get massive so all the chicks can check you out, amirite
if they dont want to get big then they should stay away from the gym and do their pushups and sit-ups everyday at home. :) Pointless IMO but what do I care? At least I dont have to see them doing their homo shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)