Best HSC Science crash courses? (1 Viewer)

iq1802

HSC
So, I'm currently in Y10 and just about to start term 4.
I want to ask if anyone has any recommendations for each physics, chemistry, and biology crash courses (meaning you learn a terms worth in 2-3 days).
The materials are the important part, as they are what i will refer to in the future.
The reason for not doing face to face is because of cost and my flexibility
Thank you :)

dasfas

HSC
What do you mean by a crash course - as in someone online giving a lecture to like 10-20 people for several hours a day over the course of several days?

iq1802

HSC
What do you mean by a crash course - as in someone online giving a lecture to like 10-20 people for several hours a day over the course of several days?
It's like, you get materials and self study.
thanks

cossine

HSC
So, I'm currently in Y10 and just about to start term 4.
I want to ask if anyone has any recommendations for each physics, chemistry, and biology crash courses (meaning you learn a terms worth in 2-3 days).
The materials are the important part, as they are what i will refer to in the future.
The reason for not doing face to face is because of cost and my flexibility
Thank you :)
I am not that familiar with science material but why don't you refer to YouTube you can often find a playlist with 20hr worth of materials. I am not to sure of the appropriateness of learning a term worth of content in a 2-3 days but I think summaries from textbooks might be what you are after.

iq1802

HSC
I am not that familiar with science material but why don't you refer to YouTube you can often find a playlist with 20hr worth of materials. I am not to sure of the appropriateness of learning a term worth of content in a 2-3 days but I think summaries from textbooks might be what you are after.
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)