best job with high money (1 Viewer)

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
Hi guys, i have been informed that some job fields such as IT are having job shortages. So what field would be the best for the most jobs and good money? Im really interested in health science (paramedicine, occupational therapist, physiotheraphy), how are the jobs and in those field?

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Where did squar3roots advice go?

I remember him giving proper first hand advice but anyway.

In respect to OP's question, Business/Finance/Economics whatever, sectors give you good money. Top firms only.

sy37

HSC
Here me out, OP.

MALE STRIPPERS.

trust bro

astroman

HSC
i hear engineering have the highest starting salaries but don't rise too much, but corporate sector jobs in fields such as accounting and business can earn big bucks once you have been working for a bit.

7th Sign

HSC
This guide is pretty good for jobs in 2015 and what to pick and what not to pick - http://www.careerfaqs.com.au/news/news-and-views/hot-jobs-for-2015/

The thing is tho doing a job just to make the MOST money is not the right way to go about it, you need to like what you are doing and then once you like it money will come.

In the end of the day the MOST money will come from running your own business.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
If you want to go into these for the money, then you'll be disappointed.
Unless you want to do occupational rehab (from an OT degree) but in my opinion (and most other peoples) it's boring and barely health related
i want to in the health field..but OT will be my last option if i fail to do physio or paramedicine. Is OT really boirng?

nman4ever

HSC
Top jobs in most non blue collar jobs can get you a decent wicket. The industry doesn't matter as much as your fit for the top end of that profession, wether that be an accountant -> investment banker to a cook -> 3 star Michelin chief. You need to match it with your personality, e.g. all brains no personality, or a personality that can quickly click with others, forget the top jobs in accounting, law, consultant in etc as they require sales / network. If you're more introverted, engineering and backoffice jobs might opportunistic and take advantage of you're natural intellect and forgive your social graces.

Most important thing is get good marks and start off, if you don't end up liking it just switch to what is more suited to your interest. Be passionate about your work and rewards come naturally.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Ello1234

HSC
Well they can honestly get paid quite alot(and i mean aloooot), although once your in that high class area your called something else, but still it's true.
What are you guys talking about? What job is this? O_0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)