best LAPTOP size for UNIVERSITY! post your ideas! (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
0 inch

ie nothing

ie dont bring laptops because they are useless and prone to bludging

having said that i should bring a laptop as i never listen in lectures anyway..

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
0 inch

ie nothing

ie dont bring laptops because they are useless and prone to bludging

having said that i should bring a laptop as i never listen in lectures anyway..
^ this

There are always plenty of computers to use when you need to.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
13'

Just don't get it out in lectures otherwise you'll spend the entire time on fbook and shiz.

HSC
Uni Grad
15"4 dont be a little bitch, bigger always better

seriously

mcmc55555

HSC
I currently have a 12" which I think is decent. Even that gets a bit heavy when you factor in wall charger, a laptop case and books. Anywhere between 10"-13" is good since you're going to be carrying it all day.

Although when you have a laptop, it's really tempting to play an fps when you're supposed to be studying.

kooltrainer

HSC
whenever some1 brings a 14 inch or above, i just laugh at them coz i can see how uncomfortable it is for them..
everybody behind him can see what hes doing clearly..

HSC
Don't bring a laptop to university, 90% of the people I see with laptops during lectures or even tutorials just go on facebook and or play games. What are they expecting to achieve? Learning via the subconscious?

glache

HSC
N/A
^ this

There are always plenty of computers to use when you need to.
Except at UNSW. That's my pet peeve next to the buses and the snail like pace at which everyone walks (ex-USYD student here).

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Except at UNSW. That's my pet peeve next to the buses and the snail like pace at which everyone walks (ex-USYD student here).
there are plenty of computers at UNSW. I use ASB, Red Centre, Civil Building and Library, pretty sure there are some computer rooms for your classes.

glache

HSC
N/A
there are plenty of computers at UNSW. I use ASB, Red Centre, Civil Building and Library, pretty sure there are some computer rooms for your classes.
I know I have access to BEES and one other building whose name I forgot, and BEES was fine till I walked in on a class and realised that it also doubles as a teaching computer lab. Besides lining up at FM Assist, is there any other way of finding out what labs you've got access to?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Replace the word Laptop with penis and University with Vagina and you will understand what op is really asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)