best mp3 player (2 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ipods have too many problems, just search for ipod threads on bos, so many problems ... id recommend iriver, flash 1gig and der cheap, best sound quality, sennheiser headphones included and all the features included unlike ipod, which der all optional ...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
iPodz too big fo my likin, big az in the actual dimension MP3 player. Small iz the way to go.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LMF^^ said:
iPodz too big fo my likin, big az in the actual dimension MP3 player. Small iz the way to go.
that's how i feel as well.
all these crap in iPods, is not nessary, you have your mobile to do that for ya - im talking those iPods that can hold fotos, calendar etc..

sunny

meh.
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
all these crap in iPods, is not nessary, you have your mobile to do that for ya - im talking those iPods that can hold fotos, calendar etc..
All these crap in phones, its not necessary, you have your camera to take phones, and diary for calendar - I'm talking about those phones that have cameras, calendars etc... ;)

If it can make calls and receive calls, it does everything a phone is supposed to do.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Indeed! If the device has extra features, that's great. As long as it performs the desired function efficiently, then the added features are a bonus you may/may not choose to make use of.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
sunny said:
All these crap in phones, its not necessary, you have your camera to take phones, and diary for calendar - I'm talking about those phones that have cameras, calendars etc... ;)

If it can make calls and receive calls, it does everything a phone is supposed to do.
i'm still waiting for the single device you can fit in your pocket that will do everything and has batteries that lasts a day...

that palm life drive comes close, but it is missing phone and is a bit big for pocket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)