Best Open Day? (2 Viewers)

ksxixi

HSC
Hey guys ~~

I bet most of you have been to heaps of open days. i went to usyd, unsw, and uts.
personally i favor unsw coz i can really see the effort they put into it. the performance, games, displays, the lectures and of course free bbq and too much energy drinks.
UTS was pretty good as well, the place was really colourful and i really like whole technological environment. However USYD was really disappointing for me (maybe it was becoz of the whether?). the commerce lecture was alright but the others... urgh... the campus was too big and empty and no offense but the internal of USYD just SUCKS. the general lecture hall (is that wat its called?) has like WOODEN benches and tables.... wtf??? so yeh, thats my opinion.... how did everyone else find those uni open days?

HSC
UNSW > All :D

but i also liked UTS but i did not go to the USYD open day and the UWS open day was so dull.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
UNSW Open Day was the most impressive one IMHO.

I am looking forward to Macquarie Open Day =)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Put some camels in and you've got yourself a winner

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
When i went to mq open day last year they were holding a competition, strip for an ipod. That pretty much sold it for me tbh.

ajay098

HSC
UNSW:)

thkin of macquarie - apparently its got camel rides...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
UNSW:)

thkin of macquarie - apparently its got camel rides...
It does! Oh and people are proposing a BoS meet up at the library but i guess you're not coming. Unless you want to hit 2 birds with one stone?

jackflowingmedi

HSC
id have to say ADFA has the best open day, jets flying around, helicopters a heap of activities and you can shoot guns as well. If that's not a kick ass open day then i don't know what is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)