best oral positions? (1 Viewer)

sean_87

HSC
hi all,
just wondering what u all found as the best position for a guy to give girl oral and vice versa? any different ways that happen to be really good?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
girl going down: while he's lying on his back and she kneels over his legs, facing him - even though it's annoying if the girl has long hair, i think it's better than the cliche guy-standing-girl-kneeling cos you have more control of your mouth and how deep he goes.

guy going down on a girl - if the girl's sitting up or propped up a bit with pillows, and her legs spread, she can get a good view of what's happening :p

anyway it's basically whatever's comfortable for the two of you, if you're a bit squirmy in one position then you're not going to enjoy it as much/give the best you can... also, 69ers are overrated but you should always give them a go at least once :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
girl almost sitting on ur face works well...something different...increased pleasure for the chick.
and yeh what bubz said :)

Wolfowitz

, now also hated by Jews!
HSC
bubz :D said:
girl going down: while he's lying on his back and she kneels over his legs, facing him - even though it's annoying if the girl has long hair, i think it's better than the cliche guy-standing-girl-kneeling cos you have more control of your mouth and how deep he goes.

guy going down on a girl - if the girl's sitting up or propped up a bit with pillows, and her legs spread, she can get a good view of what's happening :p

anyway it's basically whatever's comfortable for the two of you, if you're a bit squirmy in one position then you're not going to enjoy it as much/give the best you can... also, 69ers are overrated but you should always give them a go at least once :p
*CRY*
Why am I now picturing you doing that?
GOD, BUBZ: GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
WAAAAAAHHHH

Bubz, pr0nstar/fantasy model.

stamos

sellout
HSC
if a guy's lying on his back then less blood goes there and you don't get erections that are as good

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
stamos said:
if a guy's lying on his back then less blood goes there and you don't get erections that are as good
Then how come I get erections in the morning as I wake up while I'm lying on my back?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
1 have 2... 1 for guys and 1 for girls... get the girl on your shoulders with her box in your face and pin her up against the wall.. another 1 is for the girls.. give a headjob with an icecube in your mouth.. it feels great for guys.... :D hope this is any help to your oral sex life.. cyaz

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
yeah we do, but... if u give a headjob with an icecube in ur mouth n then they stick it in watch how good it feels for the guy.. the ultimate pleasure ;)

the hsc sucks

HSC
bubz :D said:

wat are you talking about? 69ers are fantastic!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)