Best Paid Sales Job Around (1 Viewer)

hipPo3

HSC
azzie said:
in that reigon you're more likely to get an earful of abuse rather than any kinda sale.
the lack of ABN and ACN makes it superdodge. why not just work in myer or sportsgirl or FCUK, work 5 or 6 hours a day and get $11 per hour instead of slogging it out with the prospect of going home with nothing and having to run around all day for some dodgy op.
kmarts better :p

esp hornsby kmart.. (i hear they do squat and get paid 18+ wage) .. :D:D:D:D

HSC
rukawasan said:
The Best Paid Sales Job Around!!!

Work with Easy Choice Sales!

Sales job now available - Part Time, Full Time or Casual.

Earn $150 per sale made as a sales rep, ie. 3 sales a week = $450, 5 sales a week = $750, 10 sales a week = $1500, etc

Chance to promote to sales leader, lead your own team and earn $30 for each sale made by your team

Full training provided!

Flexible working hours!

Work with your mates!

We're looking for Class of 2005 students NOW!

Pls PM me for more information!
So how much do i get paid if i don't sell anything?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Poorer parts of sydney?
Where is that? Redfern? Goodluck selling stuff there.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
You would target poorer areas because they are the only people that buy things on finance with ridiculous interest rates.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
We are AsiaCorp Pty Ltd trading as Easy Choice Marketing. If you want to check the ABN/ACN of AsiaCorp Pty Ltd, you can go ahead and check, but please do not post on the forum.

Easy Choice Marketing is a trading name which is registered recently, hence it doesn't have an ABN, because it takes 28 days for the trading name to appear on the registry.

Poorer areas is probably not the best term to have used. What I mean is far west and south. Like Mt Druitt and around, Campbelltown and around.

Door to door salespeople are respectable people. They work hard, and get paid good. If you think you are better than a door to door salesperson, then you should try the job for a few days, if you are still working, even then, you are still equal, not better.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I can think of so many problems with door to door selling of financed electronics.

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Why would you want to sell to poorer people? They are obviously poor, so they cant buy anything
They'll hopefully teach you this later at uni for marketing, you sell to poor people on finance because they are more likely to buy on finance because they are poor and can not afford to buy outright. So you get them on finance with high interest to make you the most profit and the Sherrif will then come and help you get that high interest when they start defaulting.

See the logic people have is "oh I can do it little by little, I can't afford $XXX but I can afford $X for an XXX time period". But they forget that they over extend themselves time and time again especially with credit cards where this mindset is easily taken advantage of, kind of like young people with mobiles and the ringtones and $XXXX phone bills. Look at infomercials as an example as well, they no longer tell you the whole price, they only tell you how little in instalments it will cost you. Infomercials are a great way to examine consumer behaviour and the steps in the consumer decision making process.

Think of the number of people who go and buy a Chrisco hamper, I would hazard a guess that most of them would not be the "well off" and essentially they are paying off a loan to have a few meals during the festive season allowing Chrisco to buy their stuff in bulk and use your money throughout the year to earn interest on. So Chrisco should not work in theory, they are more expensive than buying at supermarket (especially when sales are on) and they use YOUR money for the entire year, yet I still see the local freight depot full of hampers at Christmas time because of their marketing and the human beings it is aimed at.
http://www.choice.com.au/viewArticle.aspx?id=104117&catId=100286&tid=100008&p=1

Remember you might not fall for a lot of these schysters but there are 20 or so million people in Australia, and you only need to find a handful every week to make yourself rich (just look at all the successful con jobs around the place). Amway, Chrisco, leasing without a positive net result, negative gearing on a low income, emu farms, investing in Australian movies, I could go on but this post is off topic enough as it is.

For those who doubt you can sell expensive stuff to poor people have obviously not done a lot of research. Keeping up with the Joneses and satisfying your WANTS rather than just your NEEDS is the name of the game in our consumerist society :rolleyes:

Having said that, I wouldn't do it since I don't like any form of direct selling as I would feel to guilty about ripping people off :)

HSC
Wait, rukesukovean, you still haven't answered my question:

How much do you get paid if you're walking around trying your best but don't sell anything?

IceBreaker

HSC
man, i dont like door to door salesman, some people just try to persuade you to buy something which you dont need!

baby_pea

HSC
Who the hell buys a TV from someone at the door???
If I want something I look around at the shops

Collin

HSC
N/A
God, door to door sales people are fucking annoying. Infact, I can't even stand people who stand on the streets in a stationary fashion attempting to 'nab' you to chat with them so they can sell you something.

- What are the hours of work? You claim the average shmuck with you works 3 days a week to earn around $500, is that say, 6am - 9pm hours?

- How much do you earn while training? To become a successful salesman of high-end technology in a door-to-door environment would require substantial amount of training and oral conditioning.

- This offer would be so much more attractive if you got a base salary on top of the commission. The fact that there is a chance you earn nothing during a working week proves this offer quite inconsistent when it comes to cash flow. I'm sure everyone here would agree that stability of income would be preferable.

kartman

HSC
haha door to door sales are so shit guys please dont be sucked into something like this.

i did get sucked in and went for an interview and trainign day and quit the same day. biggest waste of my time and all of the people who worked at the company were losers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)