Best Physics and Maths Study Guides? (1 Viewer)

Iso_

HSC
Hey guys, I was just wondering what would you recommend as the best Physics and Maths Ext 1 Study Guides?

I have been offered:

these two for Ext 1 for a fairly cheap price ($30), but wanted to know if there is anything better for math or physics?

Thanks for any help! :awesome:

Last edited:

iBibah

HSC
The past papers would be helpful, though the internet would be packed with them and their solutions.

Tbh don't bother with excel. If you have a good textbook and past papers (not just trials, but other schools too) that's all you need. Cambridge is one of the better books, or maths in focus if you struggle with basic ext 1.

Iso_

HSC
The past papers would be helpful, though the internet would be packed with them and their solutions.

Tbh don't bother with excel. If you have a good textbook and past papers (not just trials, but other schools too) that's all you need. Cambridge is one of the better books, or maths in focus if you struggle with basic ext 1.
Thanks for the help! Our school uses Cambridge for Ext 1, and funnily enough they also gave us maths in focus...

Do you think a study guide would be helpful for Physics? Possibly to explain some concepts better, or just past papers?

HSC
I would suggest the success one past papers over excel but if anything the cambridge and new senior fitzpatrick textbooks are really good too. :)

Last edited:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I think the best thing for maths is compiling your own method book, excel can help with that with Q examples. I personally found that very helpful in maths, and mine was colour indexed so good to look things up when doing past papers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)