Best place for havin sex??!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Best place to have sex?!?!?!

• Bed

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • Beach

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Shower

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Spa

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Park

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Car

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
i have a water bed, and it is great...i wuldnt want any other bed...but sex on a water bed...well u have to try and keep up with the pace..and it can all just get a bit out of time, but other than the pace...its great...well i guess it wuld all then depend on who it was with, and if they kno wat they r doin

Chan1727

HSC
i reckon beach is kinda unco cause the sand moves so he cant really get a grib but keeps moving deeper into the sand if you know what i mean, i think it would be frustrating for a guy.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
actually now that i come to think of it, some of the best sex from my gf's point of view seems to be on the couch...like me sittin on it while she sits on top of me...keep in mind the male should actually do the work for the best results...seem to keep my girl VERY happy...and as a bonus...i can watch the footy at the same time :)

ella_87

HSC
Omg meads i love doing that! I think the greatest sex is when im sitting on my boy with legs wrapped around...pretty hot. But the tv should be off, i hope i satisfy my boy enough not to be watchin the footie lol.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Meads said:
actually now that i come to think of it, some of the best sex from my gf's point of view seems to be on the couch...like me sittin on it while she sits on top of me...keep in mind the male should actually do the work for the best results...seem to keep my girl VERY happy...and as a bonus...i can watch the footy at the same time :)
brilliant..

thats the way it should be done :D

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
DjSmiG said:
In a boat is pretty good, i dunno theres something about it... umm yes we have been caught before, in the fire stair well like the stair case thing near the bottom and an asian dude came running down and stopped, she had her legs round me, and i had my pants down, he just looked and went
hahahahahahha

oh and yeh why would you want to have sex on the beach, sand everywhere yuck. not to mention the wind blowing it into your mouth how messy.

stainmepink

HSC
are you suggesting in any way that sex with crabs (yes ... the hard crustaceans) is better than sex with my lochness monster?

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
oh well thanks...now dont i look like the fool :p lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)