best place to get bags - ready for uni (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Surf Shops are crap :mad1:
Agreed.
wouldnt be caught dead wearing a surf brand

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The only backpack I have at the moment is one that is yellow and navy blue and it's a Roxy one... it just looks almost too schoolkiddish to wear to uni because it's kinda squarish shape.... I dunno what bag to take, this moving thing is so hard because you have to decide to take so few things and keep your choices so narrow! Plus I have had to spend so much cash lately, I'll be broke before I get to uni at this rate....

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Surf clothes are the best!!! What stuff do the rest of ya wear? Nike? Adidas? pffftt

Try DFO at Homebush!! I'm going over there to the Surf shops!! They have EVERYTHING. They have a Billabong shop there, plus generic surf shops..

Or go down to Cronulla St! (that big walkway from Cronulla Station down to Kingsway) They have heaps as well, every surf brand under the sun ;)

Or Market City..maybe. LOL, they have the Mambo shop upstairs ;) I wouldn't trust the markets downstairs for a bag that I'm gonna have expensive books in.. I mean, I but heaps from there, and I think I had a bag for school from there, but not for Uni. It'll break ;) It's cheap, you get watch pay for from the markets.

Like I said, DFO or Cronulla. Or Big W ;)

Although, why don't ppl just use their old school bags? unless they're wreaked. (mine is now, after using it non stop to go to the beach ;) rips here, holes there, sand everywhere!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by White Rabbit
Surf clothes are the best!!! What stuff do the rest of ya wear? Nike? Adidas? pffftt

Although, why don't ppl just use their old school bags? unless they're wreaked. (mine is now, after using it non stop to go to the beach ;) rips here, holes there, sand everywhere!
most of the people here prob wear 'designer' wear

and my high school bag...well i had a few and they broke. in the end i was using a little shoulder bag (its all i needed, coz i carried my folder)

Leanne

HSC
dfo sounds like a good idea....the thing is- i dont no how much stuff i'll actually NEED to take..therefore i dont know how big my bag should be.....

kouri

well w t f
HSC
whats with the whole new bags thing anyway... ? Oo

even mom was like.. "i'll get you a new bag" O_O

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by kouri
whats with the whole new bags thing anyway... ? Oo

even mom was like.. "i'll get you a new bag" O_O
Well I have had the same bag since the start of Year 11, so it is kind of old and the shoulder straps are broken:).

P.S. What does o_O mean? I am seeing it everywhere:).

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
hahaha!! I got the 'why do you need a new bag? we have plently'

Pffft! Designer clothes? hehehe, is all i'm sayin..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah

new start = new bag = new pencil case = new stationary = new folder = new paper = new wallet (ok maybe not) :p

Last edited:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
A new city is enough of a fresh start for me lol.... ok well I really want a new bag and stationary but I can't afford it!! *goes and sulks*

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
not a fresh start, just an excuse to get rid of my old stuff! i get so bored of the same things, and during the year feel bad changing them because they don't need changing.

but by the beginning of the next year i am so sick of them, my excuse is that it's the next year, if that makes sense

bex

HSC
Im using a satchel bag from FCUK.. it was a christmas present from the rents and ive already broken i in around vietnam over the holidays so its fine for me!

Surf brands are fine.. if you like it then use it! I dont like them so i dont wear them! AND surf brands seem to cost just as much as some designer brands anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)