• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

best place to work (2 Viewers)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Supre demands a photo of you in the resume...the only place I know that asks for that.
really, hoyts at erina fair used to ask for a photo on their application form. i dont know if they still do it though

jang

is not my real name
HSC
elisabeth said:
Dude, seriously, not all fast food is that bad. I work at Oporto, which is actually pretty fun. Nobody takes the stupid customers seriously ;)
true, i asked for chicken and they gave me a pen

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Work at maccas. They teach you many valuable skills. From working there I have skills in: Customer service, cash handling, barista skills and food handling, which maccas has a reputation of being very rigid.

However, it's a crap place for a career. But it is good for your resume.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
jumb said:
Work at maccas. They teach you many valuable skills. From working there I have skills in: Customer service, cash handling, barista skills and food handling, which maccas has a reputation of being very rigid.

However, it's a crap place for a career. But it is good for your resume.
yeah their training is Class A :uhhuh:

HSC
Yeah i also work at maccas, i love working with the staff their, most of them are really nice and same with the managers, customers are on the crappy side though what do u expect when young 14 year old making a burger or serving you, ive been working at maccas for 2 and half years and ive work all around my area and ive learnt everything from customer service to food preparation to cafe.......! You have very little responsibilites too and can be such a bludge.....! I would like to change my job and have a different working environment, tried coles and woolies but no replies......!
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)