Best place you've been? (2 Viewers)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
I would say Seoul for me. Had an awesome time there, Seoul is a neverending city, its huge. Plus the views from Seoul Tower are breathtaking, the food is awesome, and if you like drinking, there's plenty of places in Hongje and Itaewon. I rocked up to Cocoon Nightclub in Hongje thinking regular mainsteam music and the first three tracks I heard were Nas - Nas is Like, Lost Boyz - 1,2,3 Thousand Problems then CNN - Invincible. I was already drunk as hell after being at the South Korea V Australia match so it made my night alot better.

Plus, if you're a student looking for somewhere cheaper and a whole lot to do, Seoul is definately for you, it's ridiculously cheap for the city it is. Taxi ride of about 30 mins will cost less than $20. And shopping is great too there

occer

HSC
N/A
Probably Positano.

Last edited:

Semicolon

HSC
Cape Town, South Africa.

And everywhere else I went in Africa as a close second.

barnsy

HSC
of all the places that i've been, i would say that Nepal/Tibet, Thailand and Canada were my favourites!!

i would love to go to Japan, Russia, Greece, Germany, and all around the Scandinavian countries!!!

Hannargh

HSC
I wanna go Vietnam - my mate just got back and tells me everything is dirt cheap there. Can live like a King !

I'm going there in 4 days time :p

Anyway, to main topic, haven't been out of Australia, yet, but my favourite places I have been to was Fraser Island and Wilpena Pound and the Flinders Rangers.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
Northern China in the winter. There was something un-China-like about the place. That was a fair few years ago though.

And Hong Kong if I feel like I'm not surrounded by enough people.

rozymisty

HSC
I really loved New Zealand. Got to see Christchurch (was ok), Queenstown (stunning), Kaikora (on the train ride from Chch to Picton), Picton (was ok, nothing much to do), Wellington (too windy and cold, and pouring down rain), Taupo (loved it-the lake is the size of Singapore!!!), Rotorua, Bay of Islands (amazing, got sea sick bad), and Auckland.

All in 3 wks. I want to go back.....

Apart from that ive only seen Melbourne and Sydney, and out of those I love Melbourne better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)