townie for worst user
HSC
Favourite comedy: Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Favourite anything else: Doctor Who

mirakon

nigga
HSC
atm modern family

best ever imo would have to be sopranos, masterchef, south park, dexter, seinfeld a lot more i can't think of atm

SonOfAGun

Banned
HSC
Two and a half men
Big Bang theory
community
CSI NY
CSI
How i met your mother (seasons 1-3)
NCIS (seasons 1-4)
Mentalist
Hawaii Five O

few others i cbf mentioning

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
The high ration of contemporary shows in peoples answers suggests to me they don't really get the concept behind "ever." I'd say MASH or maybe The Simpsons or Seinfeld, outside of the US I suppose the impact and influence of The Office is hard to move past. Not sure about what are the defining "Drama's" of all time, most Dramas I watch are Australian and therefore likely have had limited impact.

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
The high ration of contemporary shows in peoples answers suggests to me they don't really get the concept behind "ever." I'd say MASH or maybe The Simpsons or Seinfeld, outside of the US I suppose the impact and influence of The Office is hard to move past. Not sure about what are the defining "Drama's" of all time, most Dramas I watch are Australian and therefore likely have had limited impact.
you make a good point...
didn't really watch TV back in the day, but Arthur is the best fucking show ever
or Doctor Who, almost 50 years and going strong; further testament for all the non-watchers to just how brilliant it is.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
you make a good point...
didn't really watch TV back in the day, but Arthur is the best fucking show ever
or Doctor Who, almost 50 years and going strong; further testament for all the non-watchers to just how brilliant it is.
Okay, being realistic, more like 35 - there was the break between 1989 - 2005
But, minor details

Lentern

HSC
you make a good point...
Yeah Dr Who is a fair call, I'm not a fan of the show personally but its long lasting success, it's ability to reinvent itself etc is commendable.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Yeah Dr Who is a fair call, I'm not a fan of the show personally but its long lasting success, it's ability to reinvent itself etc is commendable.
I agree- they can literally change the whole show whenever they feel like they need to.

Lentern

HSC
I agree- they can literally change the whole show whenever they feel like they need to.
There's more to it than that, merely fitting into a shows narrative structure doesn't make changes neccessarilly successful but to my knowledge Dr Who has adapted itself quite seamlessly to social evolution. Incidentally I think I might be the only person who likes Matt Smith but doesn't really like Dr Who, he was on a show called Party Animals a few years back and was absolutely brilliant in it.

indo246

HSC
i honestly cannot believe NO ONE has posted about how i met your mother !? :O

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i honestly cannot believe NO ONE has posted about how i met your mother !? :O
that show lost it after season 3. bcuz all the characters got older and more mature and it became crap.

Aliyas

HSC
Supernatural
Seinfeld
Scrubs
Kath & Kim
Weeds
Modern Family
The Office (US)

EDIT: OH MY GOD I FORGOT THE WALKING DEAD. <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)