Best US Business Schools for Exchange? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Have any of you guys gone on exchange for commerce in the US? Where did you go? I know there are questionnaires from returned students in the exchange office but i wouldn't mind a BoS perspective on this (e.g. was there anything you didn't want to write down/think is particularly important & needs to be stressed).

Also which uni's are considered good (i heard upenn) and are they difficult to get accepted for?

I asked something similar before but that was last year, so hopefully more people have come back from exchange and can offer help.

Also, if you haven't gone on exchange but have any tips/info, that would be cool to.

Thanks guys.

HSC
Wharton, Stern afaik.
Thanks, yeh thats what i heard too. I've gotta pick 6 though. This is what i've got so far any opinions on quality or how i should order them?

University of Pennsylvania
New York University
University of California, Berkeley
Emory University, Goizueta Business School
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler Business School)
The University of Texas, at Austin (McCombs)

(and maybe Michigan?)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

runnable

HSC
Have any of you guys gone on exchange for commerce in the US? Where did you go? I know there are questionnaires from returned students in the exchange office but i wouldn't mind a BoS perspective on this (e.g. was there anything you didn't want to write down/think is particularly important & needs to be stressed).

Also which uni's are considered good (i heard upenn) and are they difficult to get accepted for?

I asked something similar before but that was last year, so hopefully more people have come back from exchange and can offer help.

Also, if you haven't gone on exchange but have any tips/info, that would be cool to.

Thanks guys.
I went through the whole process. Wharton wants WAM often no less than 85. Stern around 78. UC Berkeley is theoretically better than Stern but the process of applying to any UC campus is a bit strange. You apply to UC, get nominated to UC and then apply for 3 UC campus to be allocated at their discretion. You aren't guaranteed UC Berkeley even if that's your choice when applying.

Monstar

HSC
lol. the fact that you've asked this question.. sigh.

its fucking wharton, okay? Upenn. Its one of the best business schools in the WORLD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)