Best way to get into aviation (1 Viewer)

Nilana2801

HSC
Hello,
As a current year 12 student aspiring to pilot become a pilot, I would like to know the best pathways to get into aviation. Obviously the Qantas group pilot program and other Cadetship are favourites but they are extremely competitive. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of flight schools to go through to become an airline pilot for a major airline, I am well aware this pathway is challenging and will take a very long time.

hschelper01

HSC

jjnn

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello,
As a current year 12 student aspiring to pilot become a pilot, I would like to know the best pathways to get into aviation. Obviously the Qantas group pilot program and other Cadetship are favourites but they are extremely competitive. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of flight schools to go through to become an airline pilot for a major airline, I am well aware this pathway is challenging and will take a very long time.
B. Aviation (Flying) at UNSW or joining the Air Force (its competitive tho).

UNSW aviation school has direct connections to QANTAS, so basically once you graduate from the program, QANTAS will desire you over applicants who haven't got a degree from a university.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)