• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Best way to meat ppl (1 Viewer)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
jpr333 said:
I have an issue with your request for pm's about issues, it seems a tad suss!
Why? I don't see what the problem with asking members to PM me if they have problems with the way things are run. I've been known to overturn decisions in the past if a member has come to me and explained their view in a clear and logical manner.

lengy said:
bahahaha. A noob had just challenged your anal moderating style Susan. I wouldn't take that.
I know at least 1 mod who is more anal than me, and besides, I wouldn't describe my style as anal, more like different. But yeah, if you have a problem, PM me or put it in my peer assessment thread.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
there's nothing like tapping a person on the shoulder who is sitting in front of you and asking if you can copy their assignment. assignments bring people together. its how i made all my friends, limited as they are.

also hi-5's work a treat. who doesn't love a hi-5?

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
there's nothing like tapping a person on the shoulder who is sitting in front of you and asking if you can copy their assignment. assignments bring people together. its how i made all my friends, limited as they are.

for a minute there i thought you meant hi-5 as in the in the intranet friendship meet-others circle.

jpr333

HSC
lengy said:
bahahaha. A noob had just challenged your anal moderating style Susan. I wouldn't take that. :p
Hey maen check my join date, technically im an old skool playa k?

stickywages

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:

wut? so r u saying that some ppl actually ask for hw as an excuse to be ur friend?
that brings me hope.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
stickywages said:
wut? so r u saying that some ppl actually ask for hw as an excuse to be ur friend?
that brings me hope.
what?
no
assignments are priority. it just so happens that when you're done bitching about it with them you realise you've bonded over the experience and go for coffee.

win-win

helmut

HSC
mmm, bitching about stuff that you don't want to do.
serious bonding material

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)