Best way to prepare for UCAT? (1 Viewer)

tamdz

HSC
i just finished year 11 and im planning to do the ucat in 2023, currently im doing icanmed - and they seem to be successful. apparently >50% of those in the 90th or higher percentile do icanmed. but after browsing reddit & boredofstudies a lot of people were saying just doing practice questions, especially through official past papers and through medify especially is a better method. icanmed is definitely much more of a commitment and if it works im willing to commit but now im unsure. icanmed also said themselves that just doing practice questions doesnt work. any help?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
any reason as to why? have you had any experience with icanmed? thanks
No I have not had experience with icanmed, but I can vouch for medentry as I myself have been training with their services and its worked wonders. I know countless people who have gotten into med using their services too- they have a very reputable brand and their lessons are quite insightful+concise.

idkkdi

HSC
i just finished year 11 and im planning to do the ucat in 2023, currently im doing icanmed - and they seem to be successful. apparently >50% of those in the 90th or higher percentile do icanmed. but after browsing reddit & boredofstudies a lot of people were saying just doing practice questions, especially through official past papers and through medify especially is a better method. icanmed is definitely much more of a commitment and if it works im willing to commit but now im unsure. icanmed also said themselves that just doing practice questions doesnt work. any help?
Icanmeds stats are hella sus fr. Ik medifys good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)