Best way to take notes after the trials? (1 Viewer)

HSC
How are you taking notes now that trials are over?
Do you use different books or continue in the same book?
Share some tips.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Well.... the total number of pages of notes for all my subjects is 12 pages :D

My advice though now and my plan is to use the same book. Creating a new one would be quite pointless, but adding on new information and slashing of rubbish information would be the best thing imo.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Generally I synthesise information (if necessary) by writing a new set of notes on an A4 pad.

Whether or not that is necessary after completing your Trials (I don't know how you have your notes set up) is up to you to decide.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
It will depend on the person, some people prefer keywords that will make everything "click" but other might prefer another approach such as filling in knowledge gaps while comparing their notes to other resources.

You will know what's best for yourself, we can only suggest different ways that you can study but it's ultimately up to you to decide which will work for you.

HSC
that is a very good question...My notes are all over the place now, been slack ever since after Trials :$
What do you guys think is the best option for me..get someone's notes or just continue perhaps start again, by making key points?

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
that is a very good question...My notes are all over the place now, been slack ever since after Trials :$
What do you guys think is the best option for me..get someone's notes or just continue perhaps start again, by making key points?
I use a few sets of credible notes but I made my own notes based on them and a few other textbooks and HSCOnline to cover practically everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)