Best & Worst Libraries (1 Viewer)

DforDANNY

HSC
Uni Grad
Imo, really depends, i mean, if you're going to take you 2 hours to travel to a great library such as the state, or you somehow are able to use a university, and another 2 back, do the math. It really depends on where you live & i wouldn't see why a local library would be that bad...

OK456

HSC
I like the State Mitchell Library, for many reasons. I love the architecture- there is nothing worse than a library that doesn't please the eyes.Secondly, it is dead silent. If you make noise, you will be promptly thrown out.

Deathless

HSC
I don't go to libraries much, but from experience.. Chatswood library is crappy.
I'm going to Gordon Library tomorrow :]
lol Chatswood library is mainly the place for tutors to tutor... for the population who are actually doing serious study... 80% are people being tutored or tutuoring with only like 20% self-studying

mioumiou

HSC
lol Chatswood library is mainly the place for tutors to tutor... for the population who are actually doing serious study... 80% are people being tutored or tutuoring with only like 20% self-studying
LOL, sometimes, there's not enough space for the tutors..... and they go up to the food court at Mandarin Centre.......

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I often go to Newcastle University's Auchmuty Library for study, it's 10 minutes away from my house and always deadly quiet. Lots of useful resources.

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL, sometimes, there's not enough space for the tutors..... and they go up to the food court at Mandarin Centre.......
LOL the food court? wow...
but it can still be pretty noisy up in the food court too...

Anyhow, UNSW library is good, but it's crowded on weekdays, but weekends is good...
UTS from what I heard is good but only 10 times free entry
after that you can't get in..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)