Best+Worst of Teacher Quotes and Habits (3 Viewers)

xMaFF

HSC
HAHAHA! Was the student always that pissy? LOL.
One of the best I've read yet xD

Teacher: We need one more person on the team, I know this is late notice, but can you sub with me to play with the teachers. Put on my jersey? ;)
Student: Eww, no way...
Teacher: C'mon, why not?! *Suggestive nudging*
Student: Da udiforb stigs!
Teacher: Uhh, what? *Teacher leaning forward*
Student: *Dashing back, unplugging nose* THE UNIFORM STINKS!

The poor kid ran away from the teacher after that. I would've too xD
LOL teachers play sports? AND LOL. I'd be so embarrassed if I was that teacher.
LOL yeap they do! (Not very well anyway... they get smashed every year)
At my school, at the end of every term, there's always a sporting event which involves "Teachers VS Students matches."

This scenario took place during half-time in a hopeless soccer match, with students leading the the scoreboard by 8 points; the teachers had no chance.

The teacher, after recklessly spraying 2 sports-bottle's worth of gatorade (yes, GATORADE being wasted!! Ahh!) onto his flaring red face and rather round figure, was sitting back on bench. His reeking B.O. on a 30 degree, hot summer's day was enough to make anyone shrivel and cringe away.

I happened to be two rows behind when I saw this happen, lol.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
lol yeap they do! (not very well anyway... They get smashed every year)
at my school, at the end of every term, there's always a sporting event which involves "teachers vs students matches."

this scenario took place during half-time in a hopeless soccer match, with students leading the the scoreboard by 8 points; the teachers had no chance.

The teacher, after recklessly spraying 2 sports-bottle's worth of gatorade (yes, gatorade being wasted!! Ahh!) onto his flaring red face and rather round figure, was sitting back on bench. His reeking b.o. On a 30 degree, hot summer's day was enough to make anyone shrivel and cringe away.

i happened to be two rows behind when i saw this happen, lol.

lmao!

Eddykungfu

HSC
In a Double Period of Maths Ext1, Year 11.

When the bell went between periods, he'd make us stand up and do "maths aerobics"

He'd call out "Y=x^2" and we'd have to make a parabola shape with our arms.

"y=2x^3!"

lamest thing of my life, especially because I did intermediate maths in year 11, and had no idea what the shapes of graphs looked like :/

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
In a Double Period of Maths Ext1, Year 11.

When the bell went between periods, he'd make us stand up and do "maths aerobics"

He'd call out "Y=x^2" and we'd have to make a parabola shape with our arms.

"y=2x^3!"

lamest thing of my life, especially because I did intermediate maths in year 11, and had no idea what the shapes of graphs looked like :/

LOLOLOL. HAHAHAHA. That is the funniest thing ever.:haha:

jess186

HSC
Oh so many :p
I go to a public/selective sports school and my teachers are honestly the funniest...

In Textiles my teacher came to class late just yelling JESUS JESUS JESUS AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! and was like "God, I talk to you all way too much..." And then started saying ESH ESH ESHAYS girls ... then asked what it meant.

My old French teacher had an annoying habbit, everytime he tried to get the classes attention he would SCREAM, like honestly scream, LOOK! at the top of his voice then whisper the next few words. It got to the point where half the class would do the same thing because we got so used to it after hearing it so often.

The bell rang for a lockdown. Music in class was so loud no one heard or even realised until we saw everyone walking to the assembly hall. My teacher:
"Oh, shit we had a lockdown! Nobody heard me swear! Everyone go to the assembly, act cool and complain about the gum under the tables getting in you're hair."

Last edited:

deloving

HSC
The teacher (who happens to speak slightly broken English, which makes it even funnier) asks an idiot in class, who is Lebanese, how old Islam is. The student has no idea and guesses 5000 years old.

"Mohamed, Islam is one of the youngest religions in the world. You are a fucking idiot."

kat-

msftsrep
HSC
The teacher (who happens to speak slightly broken English, which makes it even funnier) asks an idiot in class, who is Lebanese, how old Islam is. The student has no idea and guesses 5000 years old.

"Mohamed, Islam is one of the youngest religions in the world. You are a fucking idiot."
what natio are you?

um in class, we were watching a documentary on aborigines or something like that and one girl asked "Miss, is Obama an aborigine?"

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
Our English teacher was explaining the given/new concept and using the front of how to kill a mockingbird as an example. She covered up the black guy and said 'nice white lawyer' and then covered up the lawyer and said rather loudly 'SCARY BLACK MAN!!!'

Oh man that was so funny

coldrain

Hello friends
HSC
In science last year we were learning about reproduction and the teacher started talking about STDs and he told us about some of his previous sexual experiences, which was pretty weird LOL. I asked him about penis sizes and he said "It's not the size of the cannon but the power of the shot"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)