bestfriend (1 Viewer)

alic

HSC
never i mean never date you best friend weather it be a guy or a girl just dnt do it what do you all think?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bullshit
i think the person who you are with should be your best friend... whether they were beforehand or whether they turned into your best mate
which is exactly what happened now... the girl im dating turned into my best friend even though i have another friend who i would call my "non relationship" best mate (also a girl)

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
It depends. All relationships are different. Some work, some don't. Savvy?

dodgyfilokid

HSC
It happened to me before...I had this girl bestfriend..we were close but like when I started putting myself out...damn she didnt respond well...One day I just talked to her bestie and well I got done over...I slipped into a mini depression brought on by that incident and me having a stupid fight with a mate...took me 3 months to get ova everything but now im fine altho she rejected my proposition to take her to the formal because of some shallow reason

Lahmeh

HSC
alic said:
never i mean never date you best friend weather it be a guy or a girl just dnt do it what do you all think?
What Do i think? Fuck thinking, you told us to refrain from dating our best friends so im not going to tell you what i think because clearly you are the intellectual superior with your awesome grammatical skills and philosophical position on dating.This intellectual superiority eliminates the need for me to think. After reading this thread I won't be dating friends anytime soon.

Btw...Wanna go out?

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Lahmeh said:
What Do i think? Fuck thinking, you told us to refrain from dating our best friends so im not going to tell you what i think because clearly you are the intellectual superior with your awesome grammatical skills and philosophical position on dating.This intellectual superiority eliminates the need for me to think. After reading this thread I won't be dating friends anytime soon.

Btw...Wanna go out?
youve got a lot of rage dont you?
were you struck as a child?

katy-g

HSC
i dated one of my best friends for a while and it was such an awesome relationship. It only ended on the account that he moved Overseas. If he had not, i think we'd still be together today.

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
in alot of cases its an easier transition if your good mates with the person, who you then date. that way if you realise that you like them alot you maybe can take a step further.. but if not, you still have that friendship :)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
erm....y not...my fiance is my best friend..lol..he was my best friend before we started goin out too..so in my case it all worked out, it changes for people, you never know if you don't try.

butch14589

HSC
i think it all depends on how long and how well you now them. for instance if you now them so well that you start to think alike.... you should try your luck.... but if you dont still try coz it can improve your relationship

jest

HSC
i think its fine to date your best friend. sure there may be the issue of if it doesn't work out, the friendship you had before could be over but in the end, the person you would spend the rest of your life with would become your best friend. i've heard plenty of married couples say that their partner is their best friend, even if they weren't before they got in the relationship

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
jest said:
i think its fine to date your best friend. sure there may be the issue of if it doesn't work out, the friendship you had before could be over but in the end, the person you would spend the rest of your life with would become your best friend. i've heard plenty of married couples say that their partner is their best friend, even if they weren't before they got in the relationship

my best friend and i had mini-relationship that got really fucked up earlier in the year, and i was extremely worried we would end up losing the friendship but we have bounced back from it really well, in some ways its made things even better. if the friendship is strong enough it wont get fucked up.

Dr_Doom

HSC
alic said:
I will have to agree with you on that. I started dating someone close to me a while back, I found out their true personality and hated it. Now I hate her so much. Which is unusuall because I don't usually hate anyone :S I guess I'm just confused, trials in 1 day and all!

Dr_Doom

HSC
I guess she was just putting on an act when we were friends.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i dated my best friend for like a week and it was the weirdest thing ever and then i broke it off and now we're no longer best friends.

the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)