Beyond Our Control: Teachers Who Are Out To Destroy! i.e. Ms Breen!_ (1 Viewer)

Have you been treated unfairly by any teacher right through your whole time at school

• I hear you girlfriend; I can relate!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Yes, I have been treated unfairly sometime during my school life.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • What are you blabbering on about?; I cannot relate to you at all!

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Jenny_Lo

We have all experienced their malicious immorality; we have all surrendered to there unfairness because of their significance within the school; we have all witnessed favoritism within the classroom and consequently perceived the outcomes; we have all viewed their mere desire or ambition to utterly destroy your life- But, When Is Enough, Enough? I am not sure if you are sitting there baffled and confused or if you are relating and therefore understanding that some teachers are sent from hell to distress and torture there students for their own personal fulfillment and contentment for example the biggest disgraceful, corrupt, evil and wicked teachers of all- MISS BREEN!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah one teacher was a temp - if not i don't think i could have handled it

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Does it count if you usually get marked well, but the teacher attempts to crush you mentally and emotionally through a never-ending cavalcade of calamity and condescension?

If so, then I too am among the throngs of students with at least one teacher who attempts to destroy them. In my case, this teacher is for Ancient History, and is generally eevil. No matter how well I do, she focuses only upon the negatives, and in some cases, it proves extremely annoying. Like when we got our Trials back, I got 86%, which was top by 17%, yet I got criticised for my mark being slightly lower than the half-yearly, ignoring the fact that it was a harder test and we hadn't been taught properly..

Generally, she focuses upon the negatives, real or imagined, and any compliment is given in a back-handed manner (Like "You know Shane, your rank wouldn't be so good if you were at a better school").In short, it's an utter contempt for student humanity, and I am not happy, as they say.

Luckily however, she's the only 'eevil' teacher I have..

But what makes all this even worse however, she is a dead ringer for 'Ms Li' from Daria..I kid you not, it's been described (in this post) as 'uncanny'.

I had another eevil one last year, but he left, so I may rant about him some other time. Thank you. (Saves on the therapy bills at least.)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
you all think thats bad... here's my english teacher, she has never taught the advance course before yet she thinks she knows everything. she always putting us down "bcoz u live in this region, u dont expand ur knowledge enough blah blah blah". the ironic situation to this is that she hasnt even been taught outside this area herself. she is a complete bitch, she was even racist to me in yr 11, just bcoz i was playing cards she said "typical asians always gambling, isnt it terrible" sucked in to her that i took that matter on to the principal, resulting her to breakdown emotionally. although im coming last in the class, not bcoz of what i did to her but bcoz im not great in it, no1 else gets above 80%. she marks so hard, not to mention she is stucked up her arse. i believe there are certain ppl in my class that deserve better marks and some of them should have been chosen to do 3 unit eng, but bcoz of her marking methods, no1 will eva get that chance. what is also sad for my class and i is that we cant change teachers, we wanted our new head eng teacher to teach us but that couldnt happen becoz we had alredy started the hsc course. i believe she is one of the worst teachers in NSW, if not, the worst.

sorry for swearing, i dont generally, but talking bout my eng teacher gets me worked up :mad:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Little Shit

why don't you piss of Michael and stop accusing me of something I didnt even do and trying to get me into trouble AND GET A LIFE! Hey, who knows youre perhaps the responsible party!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)