beyond the hsc..^^ (1 Viewer)

HSC
what are everyones future prospects just after the hsc
i.e. the point of being here still??

aerynlikewhoa

HSC
graphic design and illustration.. or psychology, maybe social work. Depends if my passion for graphic design keeps up ^^;;
But I'll always love the way people behave. We'll see how that keeps, eh?

THAT and I want to show everyone that I have the ability to do well in the HSC. Or some thing.

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
aerynlikewhoa said:
graphic design and illustration.. or psychology, maybe social work. Depends if my passion for graphic design keeps up ^^;;
But I'll always love the way people behave. We'll see how that keeps, eh?
You're Gay.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
allthatglitters said:
I'll probably be here on BOS but i'd be moved from the hsc forums to the non-school, love forums, entertainment and maybe the uni forums if im still into studying. Of course, i'll be helping others with advice on the hsc.

P

pLuvia

Yeh probably be here on BoS, helping others :)

Do something to do with medicine, continue my learning of japanese

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm still not sure what i wanna do in uni, and i'll also be hanging around bos forums post-hsc.

HSC
cool, is that what drives u to do well in the hsc, so u can get into that?
i'm goin into ADFA :) YAY

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
photography
graphic design
media communications

anything like that i'd like to get into.
i'm already with a company for photography

HSC
N/A
I'd like to study Fine Arts at Sydney College of the Arts (USYD) or Art Education at the College of Fine Arts (UNSW)

I want to teach :)

Last edited:

hobojo

Premium Member
HSC
well first up i guess it'll be the schoolies cruise ay. it's gonna be mad. anyone else going on the 23rd of november one ?
then im goin down the coast for new years. then after that i'm probably goin to america for a year and when i come home i'll probably apply for uni. yay. but i don't know what i wanna do. either events management or something like that, or psychology, journalism, policing or sociology or something like that. i'm not really one for making decisions. owell.

tennille

HSC
hobojo said:
well first up i guess it'll be the schoolies cruise ay. it's gonna be mad. anyone else going on the 23rd of november one ?
then im goin down the coast for new years. then after that i'm probably goin to america for a year and when i come home i'll probably apply for uni. yay. but i don't know what i wanna do. either events management or something like that, or psychology, journalism, policing or sociology or something like that. i'm not really one for making decisions. owell.
I suggest you apply for uni during your HSC and defer it for a year, rather than applying after you come back from America.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um...well, i'm one of those people who dont have a clear idea at the moment...but i will probably end up going to uni, so i can be a drama teacher...either that, or maybe taking some sort of performing arts course, or trying to get into children's entertainment. but. i still am not sure :S

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Whatever I do, I want to be able to determine the way my life works. If I want to do this or that, work at this time or then, I want to have some control over how it all proceeds. I don't think I could really love a job that constrains me to set hours and set tasks... I like having some freedom in choosing whether I want to do something or not.

I_F

Riviet

HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
Whatever I do, I want to be able to determine the way my life works. If I want to do this or that, work at this time or then, I want to have some control over how it all proceeds. I don't think I could really love a job that constrains me to set hours and set tasks... I like having some freedom in choosing whether I want to do something or not.

I_F
Maybe you could consider starting up your own firm or business... you get do what you like and whenever you feel like it, e.g taking a day off or working later on some days, it's very flexible. :)

ali777

HSC
im going to be a midwife.

i am THAT excited, i cant wait.

its so good to have an idea of where i want to end up because it helps in the motivation department, thats for sure.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
hobojo said:
but i don't know what i wanna do. either events management or something like that, or psychology, journalism, policing or sociology or something like that. i'm not really one for making decisions. owell.
maybe not events management in that case ;).

hobojo

Premium Member
HSC
haha true but it's mostly decisions that affect myself directly that i have trouble with. like i probably would have trouble organising an event for myself.

ane_st

HSC
allthatglitters said:
i wanna do 3 courses so far, 2 at Macquarie, and 1 at Western Sydney... i wanna do Early childhood teaching and early childhood studies at Macquarie and Psycology at Western Sydney (only place they got the course) and i was thinking about art as well,... need about 82.1 UAI.. so im aiming for 85% :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)