bf/gf on schoolies?!?!?!?!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbsy4

Hardcore Member
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Hey Srixon, Did you just fall off a boat from pakistan and study ESL for a year? Seems to me like you've confused night with knight? Isn't someone feeling like a goose now. Go on, stick with centrelink, you got no future.
srixon (dave)'s prob more aussie than u, haven't seen any albi's from pakistan recently.

Srixon

HSC
arabian knight u r the goose just pipe down and stop pissing everyone off in this thread just seem to be making a bigger fool of yourself with alot of people going against you

just get back to the original point of thread everyone

GSTARRAW

LMAO.
Ok, you all got me. I'll just get back to playing counter strike, sorry to bother all you heavy duty cunts.

Joe Bloe, your name says it all cunt - your full of shit. So shut the fuck up and crawl back under the shell you got washed from.

Drownthecrow, I'd be happy to fucken back my words up in a bit of real deal. Truth is, we both know that ain't gonna happen because sissy cunts like you aint ever game enough to make shit happen.

7th Sign, how about you round up 20/30 cousins and do what you do best? Go harass some poor individual and feel like tuff kents.

Your all fucken wankers and non of what any of you say bothers me despite the majority being against.

7th Sign

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
7th Sign, how about you round up 20/30 cousins and do what you do best? Go harass some poor individual and feel like tuff kents.
I think you have it wrong mate I am aussie/european.

if your looking to start racist shit with lebos my advice is to get you sad ass onto auspal.com their is enoguh of them on that site for you...

And how can your claim to be so "aussie" with a name like ARABIANKNIGHT and a black dude in your avator..

you call the fuck back to where you came from....

GSTARRAW

"aussie/euro"
fuck that makes you sound worse, like you wanna be one of those cunts.

As for my name, it was actually a race horse i used to back cunt.
Where i came from? born/bred here.

throw me some more bitch.

Srixon

HSC
Dont know why you's cant just stop the fighting and get back on the subject the thread is made for make another thread for this type of stuff.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
arabianknight
you would bash someone for something said on the internet? thats dorkier than counterstrike mate...

Joe Bloe

HSC
Heres a picture of ArabianKnight -

By the way, wanker. Who is the one making threats over the internet? Thats right you, dickhead. That would mean you are also the one talking crap. Piss off back to whichever country you came from. Hopefully one which hasn't introduced computers, so we don't have to listen to your crap.

GSTARRAW

ARABIANKNIGHT said:
As for my name, it was actually a race horse i used to back cunt.
Where i came from? born/bred here.
Hmmm, someone obviously has difficulty reading. What? This is my country?
Shit, i must not be able to read. Sorry.
Fucken toolbox.

Joe Bloe

HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Hmmm, someone obviously has difficulty reading. What? This is my country?
Shit, i must not be able to read. Sorry.
Fucken toolbox.

You don't have to keep up with that story anymore. We all know you are an Illegal Immigrant.
Dumbarse.

thomas_hb

HSC
The shittest thing is having to deal with friends girlfriends/boyfriends. Either theyre inseparable and thus boring, or one or both of them cheats on the other and then you have to endure a week of friction and bitching. I think everyone should just have an embargo on serious relationships for one week...it'd solve a lot of problems.

thomas_hb

HSC
7th Sign said:
I think you have it wrong mate I am aussie/european.

if your looking to start racist shit with lebos my advice is to get you sad ass onto auspal.com their is enoguh of them on that site for you...

And how can your claim to be so "aussie" with a name like ARABIANKNIGHT and a black dude in your avator..

you call the fuck back to where you came from....

The three of you (7th, Arabian and Joe Bloggs) are fuckwits so you can allshutup. When you're balls drop and you've stopped prancing about like a trio of knob loving tools, you can come and exist in the adult world where we treat people with respect and dignity. At the moment you three are behaving like childish fools.

(Allow me to operate at your level)

Whoever pointed out that youre all a pack of tryhard Nancy's was right. I mean what is it with these wannabe homies or whatever they call themselves? Hanging at the shopping centre harrassing people and then running home to your mummies when she calls you at 4:00 for a family dinner with your grandparents...

Frankly, youre a pack of hollow dickbrained dweebs giving people intimidating looks while youre waiting to be picked up by daddy.
That is of course if your bullshit parramatta gangster shit goes any further than writing about something you saw in a movie on a website.

I don't know why the government is certifying you lot with HSC's...you don't deserve it...you're rascist, illiterate (it seems), narrow minded and aggresive
...but then again it's little wonder youre a pack of tools...what school do you go to '7th' ? Parramatta Marist...it says it all...a WESTIE. Gee, I didnt realise they had computers out your way...there must be a new charity going on for you bumpkins...
I just hope i dont end up with one of you guys doing my plumbing one day...but you know, it wouldnt surprise me if thats all you amount to...(see "Parramatta Marist" again)

Last edited:

GSTARRAW

thomas_hb said:
The three of you (7th, Arabian and Joe Bloggs) are fuckwits so you can allshutup. When you're balls drop and you've stopped prancing about like a trio of knob loving tools, you can come and exist in the adult world where we treat people with respect and dignity. At the moment you three are behaving like childish fools.

Whoever pointed out that youre all a pack of tryhard Nancy's was right. I mean what is it with these wannabe homies or whatever they call themselves? Hanging at the shopping centre harrassing people and then running home to your mummies when she calls you at 4:00 for a family dinner with your grandparents...

Frankly, youre a pack of hollow dickbrained dweebs giving people intimidating looks while youre waiting to be picked up by daddy.
That is of course if your bullshit parramatta gangster shit goes any further than writing about something you saw in a movie on a website.

I don't know why the government is certifying you lot with HSC's...you don't deserve it...you're rascist, illiterate (it seems), narrow minded and aggresive
...but then again it's little wonder youre a pack of tools...what school do you go to '7th' ? Parramatta Marist...it says it all...a WESTIE. Gee, I didnt realise they had computers out your way...there must be a new charity going on for you bumpkins...
I just hope i dont end up with one of you guys doing my plumbing one day...but you know, it wouldnt surprise me if thats all you amount to...(see "Parramatta Marist" again)
Dude,
It's funny you should bag out 7th for going to parramatta marist - i actually went there up until year 10 and got kicked out, finished in william clarke college.
Don't bag out marist dude, they're the sickest cunts since sliced bread and cheese.

Joe Bloe

HSC
thomas_hb said:

Think you may have the wrong idea. I am the furthest thing from a homie or a 'homie wannabe' for that matter. 7th Sign can vouch for this.
I wear boardies and shorts all year-round, bodyboard, love footy (Cronulla not the Bulldogs), play golf, and listen to music like RHCP, Simple Plan (I have heard the pay outs all before) and any other kinds of music.
Don't go sprouting of crap like a 'know it all' if you don't have your facts right. :cool:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Joe Bloe said:
Think you may have the wrong idea. I am the furthest thing from a homie or a 'homie wannabe' for that matter. 7th Sign can vouch for this.
I wear boardies and shorts all year-round, bodyboard, love footy (Cronulla not the Bulldogs), play golf, and listen to music like RHCP, Simple Plan (I have heard the pay outs all before) and any other kinds of music.
Don't go sprouting of crap like a 'know it all' if you don't have your facts right. :cool:

good form old chap!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Joe Bloe said:
Yeah matey.. Your location is Wollongong.. You go bodyboarding down there?
yep surely do... i surf all up and down the south coast, and ive ventured up the central coast as well
thats the worst photo ive got haha, its a scan on a crap scanner...

have a look at some of my better stuff

www.myspace.com/drownthecrowproductions

you a nulla lad? ive been known to venture to shark island quite a bit

Joe Bloe

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
yep surely do... i surf all up and down the south coast, and ive ventured up the central coast as well
thats the worst photo ive got haha, its a scan on a crap scanner...

have a look at some of my better stuff

www.myspace.com/drownthecrowproductions

you a nulla lad? ive been known to venture to shark island quite a bit

Mate you must be pretty keen aye..
Good pictures.
I mostly bodyboard at Cronulla, and a bit down the South Coast, Mollymook. Good surf down there too. I love it. But i don't do it as much as you do by the sounds of things, and certainly not as much as i would like to. Hopefully get out a bit more now school is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)