bi or lesbian girls @ ACU strathfield (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
Hey ppl! i was just wondering if there were any bi or lesbian girls @ ACU strathfield campus and if u wanted to start up a lunch time get together type thing just 2 meet new ppl and stuff like that.
Let me know if you are interested.

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
i reckon my friend is sorta in the closet bi but thats all i know about.

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
Thanx 4 ur reply. If you think she is let her know about it. Bring it up in general discussion. She amy be interested and if she is she will have some to talk to about this stuff. Thanx!

superbird

HSC
lol and this coming from a girl who goes to the Australian CATHOLIC University!

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
just because someone is gay or bi it means they should restrict themselves to where they go to uni - just cause they go to a catholic university doesnt mean that they have to be straight, and also the name CATHOLIC in the unis name doesnt really apply as there are all different religions @ ACU - it waqs just founded as a cathloic university - its like saying that only people who live in the west should go to UWS cause its got WESTERN in its name, and onl people who live in Sydney should go to SYDNEY university. No matter you're sexuality u should be able to be who you are no matter where you go or what you do!

strangeone

Sexy Lesbian
HSC
notnownotever said:
come to nth sydeny there are some lesbo's there, 2 are my friends... :rolleyes:
Its good 2 c others from different campuses taking an interest.
If they are interested about starting up a similar group @ your campus get them to contact me here and maybe we could organise a cross campus group.

G

gigi_love

my friend from work goes to ACU but shes not bi or lesbian, its a pretty uni though! nice buildings, seems cute hehe

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm apparently catholic... that's one of my concerns being preached to, I'll just nod and agree, the one thing I don't argue with people about is religion because you never know who you're going to offend

HSC
Sodomy (Homosexuality) is NOT real, it is simply an ILLUSION.

Sodomy is NOT okay in not just ACU, but in ANYWHERE else.

Sodomy is an ABOMINATION to GOD.

GOD made FEMALE and MALE, he surely didn't make SHEMALES.

So please, people who 'THINK' they are 'lesbians or gay' PLEASE, that is just a 'confusion' that SATAN (the devil) is trying trick you with. There is no such thing as HOMOSEXUALITY. It does not exist, it is simply an illusion.

If you died tonight (or sometime), are you 100% sure of going to HEAVEN?
Would you like to be sure?

GOD sent his son, Jesus Christ down to earth so that he could be slaughtered instead of us and to take all our sins off us. We are all not perfect because we are all sinners (we have at least lied and did bad things more than once in our lifetime). But, GOD is loving and forgiving and he is giving us another chance. If GOD didn't send Jesus Christ down to this earth, we would have no choice but to go to HELL because we are all BIG sinners. GOD has a gift for you, me and everyone. That gift is for us to go to heaven after death and to live in eternal happiness. If YOU want to recieve this graceful gift from GOD, pray to him the prayer below and this gift shall be given unto you.

“Almighy GOD, I have sinned against You in thought, word and deed. I'm sorry for this, and I want JESUS CHRIST to forgive all my sins. I now recieve you Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour and my GOD, and I now call on you, Lord Jesus, to
- save from my sins and HELL (lake of fire)
- take me to heaven when I die
- give me the gift of eternal life right now.
I now open the door of my heart and life for you, Lord Jesus, to come in to be my Saviour, my Friend and my GOD, forever in Jesus' name, AMEN."

Be free to Visit
www.givemetruth.net

Also visit
www.answersbook.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)