• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fuck i really do not like bianca

she thinks she knows it all and is heaps educated and cultured...but she just comes across as an immature little goody goody.

'his rebuttals were comical'

hahahahahahahah

cory seems more mature than bianca

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Dixie is evicted fo sho

When they were picking teams for the Friday Night Games the last two left were the skinny white guy and the fat black chick

woo diversity

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
WE are Big Brother
The Proles were ALWAYS the ONLY AUTHORITY. Winston is not fighting a small elite, he's fighting YOU, the viewer.
We are puppeteers entertaining ourselves, exploiting ourselves, cdestroying ourselves

SiN3m

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
nah bridgettes cute :shy: i like her

out of the bottom 3 prob david to go.

i like saxton and bec is fucking hot
i'd on want brigette to stay coz i like laughing at her, like the stealing of princess sparkless prank luvd it :rofl:

i like saxon too cnt remember her name, but the 18yr old chik pisses me off...the one that keeps tellin corey off

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh bianca, she pisses me off too. i wish i was in the house just so i could argue with her

i hate how she said to cory 'u dont want to argue with me coz u know ill embarass you coz im too smart'

how fucking pretentious.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Iron said:
WE are Big Brother
The Proles were ALWAYS the ONLY AUTHORITY. Winston is not fighting a small elite, he's fighting YOU, the viewer.
We are puppeteers entertaining ourselves, exploiting ourselves, cdestroying ourselves
I LOVE BIG BROTHER

SiN3m

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeh bianca, she pisses me off too. i wish i was in the house just so i could argue with her

i hate how she said to cory 'u dont want to argue with me coz u know ill embarass you coz im too smart'

how fucking pretentious.

hehe yeah like on today's episode...she tried to shut him up but when she loses she tells him to get lost so yeah it dnt work...especially since she's allies with terri and travis who no-on eese really respects either

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:

how fucking pretentious.
haha yeah, tbh I think cory did a pretty good job defending himself against the list of synonyms she came up with.

SiN3m

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
coreys probably being unintentionally intelligent compared to bianca. What he's doing, ie, not caring, owns the fuck out of bianca trying to be miss know-it-all

yeah haha totally. the more he lets everything she says just ride and not affect him, just makes her seem more of a windger (sp). She tries too hard to be mature that she overlooks all concepts of fun

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
whinger? whinge? Iuno.

Anyway I wanted Rory out but I'm pleased with Saxon gone. Guy was a bigot. I'm torn between siding with Bianca and Corey. They're both as shit as one another. :(

SiN3m

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
whinger? whinge? Iuno.

Anyway I wanted Rory out but I'm pleased with Saxon gone. Guy was a bigot. I'm torn between siding with Bianca and Corey. They're both as shit as one another. :(
oh damn! i wanted Saxon to stay... i ddnt watch it and was hoping someone would put here...i liked his wierdness

i want rory in there coz i think he's hot...a jerk maybe but hot :p

yeah winger whatever dnt like Bianca at all!

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
god they really did put australia's stupidest girls in the house, i felt like shaking both bridgette and rebecca, dumb shits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)