Big Brother 3 (1 Viewer)

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
I'm glad carlo went, he was just lame.
Joanne is hot.

Personally I think this series is lacking the whole feel of the Big Brother concept so far this year. I said this last year though, I guess it takes time to grow on you each year...

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
He did seem to enjoy the crowd despite coming out 2 days earlier.

Anyway, I think the show has started to pick up since they joined the houses and got some alcohol into them. We are now starting to see the true housemates, and it's getting interesting....

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
10 thousand isnt that much
let me think, would i rather be jaime and have $10 000 or me, and have shit all? hard decision

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
Originally posted by tammer

let me think, would i rather be jaime and have $10 000 or me, and have shit all? hard decision
True, however he did mention he's gunna blow it all on partying. Wow, I seriously would've had some better long-term plans for that, but hey, that's his decision I guess...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
even if you do spend it, how much fun could you have with $10 000

he'd gladly give back the $$$ to get back in the house, but hey he gets more than whoever comes 2nd

how u doin?

HSC
every single person who leaves the bb house becomes an instant celebrity, maybe only for a month or two, but they become celebrities nevertheless.

call me jelous and bitter, but why give them an esay ride to fame, make them work for it, make them live with Carlo and Belinda and Ben, and anyone else who has personality and tells it like it is.

Carlo seemed like a nob, but its not like u and i have to live with him. This series will be like the two before it, when in about a months time everyone will be bitchin that theres no one or thing interesting happening...and it will be all their fault!!

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
At least series 1 had sara-marie though...she made the place more interesting...especially that night when she decided she was hungry n made all that noise in the kitchen trying to cook those pieces of fish...

how u doin?

HSC
Thats my point! everyone wanted Sara-Marie to go at the start, but by the end she was caring teh whole dam show. the same kinda thing sorta-kinda happened last year with Jess (sortakinda.) and it ll happen again this year, people will quickley start to regret voting out the interesting people!

Leon_Phelps

In saying that... do you actually know anyone who votes? The only people that do vote are the family + friends of the evictee, and stupid fucking teeny boppers!

I really hope Ben stays in the house... he makes it interesting dont you think?

dudditz

Retired Member
HSC
No I dont, there's being entertaining....and then there's simply being a pain in the arse. The entertainment he brings to the show only annoys me, so even though he's interesting, that isn't necessarily a good thing.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Hahahahaha

They had a big fight! They all hate each other! WooHoo!!

=D

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
ROFL!!

Belinda has left the house! For the first time ever, in any Big Brother around the world a housemate has left the house of their own free will!

Bugger just when i thought she'd get Jo and Chrissie to beat Ben to death while she kept cheeso...

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
does that effect whether some one will be evicted this week, coz otherwise it will finish a week early...?

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
i knwo poor Belinda i feel so sorry 4 her... and i mean who doesnt threat violence when they r pissed off at a prick like Ben? i mean i would but hey maybe im just a violent person LOL.

I THINK BEN SHOULD BE KICKED OUT FOR BEING SUCH A JERK!

he infuriates me, i just cant stand arrogant, egotistical guys!

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ben is a fuckwit. He is so full of himself so no obvious reason (shudders at the sight of his receding heairline)

I think Regina ia so fuckin funny
Jo knows she's pretty and is using it
Who the fuck is Chrissie and when did she come on the scene?
Saxon is a prick who just wanted to show his dick on tv (uncut last night)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)