Big Day Out 2007! (1 Viewer)

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
festivals are becoming really cool. as in, dumb bimbo sluts all want to go so that they may have a new venue at which they can parade around in their alice mccall dresses, giant sunglasses and monogrammed gucci totes.
basically.

cerpin taxt

HSC
chelsea girl said:
festivals are becoming really cool. as in, dumb bimbo sluts all want to go so that they may have a new venue at which they can parade around in their alice mccall dresses, giant sunglasses and monogrammed gucci totes.
basically.
pick your festival. i went to earthdance a few weeks ago which was the complete opposite, and a shitload of fun. find things that are just out of the public eye and they won't attract people who go to be seen.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
chelsea girl said:
hmmm i don't think i'll even bother trying to get the later release tickets. i'm just picturing all the revolting tool/my chemical romance fans and it sort of makes me want to spew. plus, i figure that with tickets having sold out so fast it'll mean a higher quantity of gross bogans who only want to go to get drunk with fellow gross bogans.
unless at least three very awesome acts are announced further along the track, i think i might just go to sideshows.
:uhhuh:
ive noticed some of my old school friends talking about going. they like sneaky sound system for christs' sake :\
SNEAKY
!
fuck.
atm its gonna be tool fans vs MCR fans. yay party :\

yy

HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
:uhhuh:
ive noticed some of my old school friends talking about going. they like sneaky sound system for christs' sake :\
SNEAKY
!
fuck.
atm its gonna be tool fans vs MCR fans. yay party :\
will there be fights between the two groups? or is it impossible to fight a MCR fan?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
lessthanthree said:
i don't get it?

the lineup fucking sucks
this is what mel and i were discussing.. WTF? i dont even really like many of the bands going but first release sold out fairly quickly. i can only come to 2 conclusions:

1) fucking teenieboppers / 13yrold mcr fans have come out in their hordes
2) everyone bought a ticket for security just in case better bands get announced

nwatts

HSC
Born Dancer said:
this is what mel and i were discussing.. WTF? i dont even really like many of the bands going but first release sold out fairly quickly. i can only come to 2 conclusions:

1) fucking teenieboppers / 13yrold mcr fans have come out in their hordes
2) everyone bought a ticket for security just in case better bands get announced
nah it's tool.

enough people paid $100+ for a tool ticket to sell out in under an hour for there to be enough people to do it again. MCR fans need to borrow money from their parents. tool fans sell weed to become independently wealthy. makes perfect sense.

rumour also has it MCR are supporting muse during their sideshows. guess who'll be drinking heavily while they're playing? mmm yes.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
basically.
I don't even know what the fuck those things are, so here's a bomb. :bomb:

yy

HSC
N/A
nwatts said:
nah it's tool.

enough people paid $100+ for a tool ticket to sell out in under an hour for there to be enough people to do it again. MCR fans need to borrow money from their parents. tool fans sell weed to become independently wealthy. makes perfect sense.

rumour also has it MCR are supporting muse during their sideshows. guess who'll be drinking heavily while they're playing? mmm yes.
MCR supporting Muse? that's a very strange combination

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
like kings of leon & pearl jam
amirite?
i wonder, on a side note, if KOL will do a sideshow hmm. they wont be at BDO though incase anyone thought i was implying such

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its that time of the yr i secretly spy on melimoo without her knowledge!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh tis fun

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
hahah methinks u want to be stalkereredeed!!!!!!

yes a mate bought me a ticket cause im low on moneys atm :)
and im going to muse

hay nicky boy! :eek:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
chelsea girl said:
basically.
Actually its more like girls parading their new doc martens, or new black dress (lol me) or new fishnets or new emo styled hair ^_^
I love festivals cause i'm a photographer for one up here in Newcastle and that live bands, especially the local ones are awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)