Big Day Out 2007! (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

The Streets were by far the best act of the entire BDO...even though i dropped my digi and some seedy guy was feeling me up which i couldn't escape from, Mike Skinner was heaven..

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Purp|e said:
i cant believe tool played opiate...
I almost died! There were lots of songs i wanted to hear but thought 'no way they will never do that' - but opiate. my god :D

Saw:
The Devoted Few (never heard of them before but quite liked them),
Sick Puppies,
Eskimo Joe,
Killers (got totally crushed trying to get back into the 'D' just before they started), MCR (argh.. stood through that cos my friend wanted to see them... and then she had the nerve to complain at me about her sore feet through Tool's entire set).
Jet were pretty damn awesome.
Tool.. apart from the whingeing friend, clearly the most absolutely best part of my day

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
tiney225 said:
The Streets were by far the best act of the entire BDO...even though i dropped my digi and some seedy guy was feeling me up which i couldn't escape from, Mike Skinner was heaven..
I got on the barrier from the Streets, it was fucking epic. :D If you remember the part where Mike Skinner goes, "I see we have a Muse fan in the audience, make sure you go check them out after us", he was pointing at me at the front in my Muse shirt. :) Also there were three chicks making out with each other behind me and my mate, and Skinner pointed at them and laughed and made the lesbian sign, lol.

Stellar BDO, I saw:

Tucker B's
Angus and Julia Stone
Something with Numbers
Scribe
Half of MCR
Peaches (half set, I couldnt stand up, I'd been on my feet for ages, and went to sit down, tough cunt I know :])
JBT
The Killers
The Streets WOW
Muse WOW
Tool WOW

Fucking awesome. \m/d[-__-]b\m/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)