• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Day Out 2008 (1 Viewer)

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol at that serj tankian dickhead not being on there after everyone was like LOL CONFIRMED
hahahaha holy fuck, that's right
fucking lol.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
So I go away for 5 days and come back and still no tickets from Ticketek waiting for me at the post office. Why on earth does it take so long? I need them coz a couple are to give away for chrissy presents...

Last edited:
G

Gavvvvvin

cool anti flag are playing at the gaelic. what a kickass australia day this will be :D

Last edited by a moderator:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
u reckon? they clash with expatriate though. There are alot of bad clashes at homebake. i think im going to skip gotye :( for cut copy. thats ok though ive seen him twice already and will once more at laneway. cut copy ive seen once at usyd end of sem party and they were awesome. also wont be seeing AIH because they clash with paul dempsey who i love.

HSC
man any band that feels the need to come on stage so drunk they can hardly play, and wear sunnies indoors at night goes in the wanker category for me

i pissed them off about halfway at splendour and went back to a mate's campsite but we could still hear them playing, and it was like "oh dude is this that song?" "fucks me, all their songs sound exactly the same"

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Arcade Fire sideshows are on 22nd/23rd at Enmore. Will probably go on 23rd, RATM is on 22nd

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
its fucking $73. i am regretting not getting a bdo ticket. no arcade fire, no bjork, no spoon, no lcd soundsystem.. sigh :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)