um WHERE THE FUCK IS HOW COULD I JUST KILL A MAN

but awsm at the bolded

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
um WHERE THE FUCK IS HOW COULD I JUST KILL A MAN

but awsm at the bolded
Wake Up and Freedom are gonna be the best live, except for Zach's speech during Wake Up

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
katietheskatie:
review, favourites, shit factors (if any) etc.
i got there at like 2.30 or so, um .. lots of flag wearing drunk shirtless australia-tattooed bogans, as to be expected, a bit shitty and rainy. not as much fluro as anticipated.

i walked past faker a few times .. they were, as expected, extremely shit. waited for like half an hour for drink tickets while midnight juggernauts were playing, didn't miss much tbh as most of their shit sounds the same to me.

dizzee rascal was fun as shit, everyone was totally into it. then i walked over to spoon .. idk man, as much as i dig their records, i didn't find them massively interesting.

then i was like "dude okay i pretty much came here to see arcade fire, let's make the most of it" so i squished my way to the front and into the d-barrier. they make it sound so scary, but it's really not .. i was fairly pissed by this stage so maybe it made it a bit more fun, but after about 10 minutes they opened up the barrier and everyone surged into the d-barrier, and then .. nothing. dude, seriously, it was like cruisy open space, everyone was sitting down. but i was like two rows from the front, then fucking arcade fire came on and they were amazing man, i cried. they played a bunch of awesome shit .. first 3 neighborhoods, no cars go, black wave/bad vibrations (holy fuck yo), wake up (the win dude jumped into the crowd), keep the car running, rebellion .. yeah, it was insane. seriously so fucking good.

then silverchair came on and everyone was like "oh if you leave the d-barrier now you'll never get back in!" but i was like pffffft who cares i saw who i wanted .. saw brand new, tbh they were okay but they played like all new stuff and i just wanted to hear some your favorite weapon/deja entendu stuff :( then sarah blasko who was obviously fucking amazing and just looked so stoked that people had actually come to see her, she was like "oh, i hear there's someone playing at the same time as me . what, rage against the machine? oh" :eek: she's so hot yo.

and then finally ratm, there was just an insane fucking sea of people moshing and shit. you could tell the vast majority of people just wanted to hear one song, but they were solid man. and when killing in the name finally came, dude .. it was pretty fucking sweet.

i'm talking shit, but yeah .. totally better than last year imo. oh and i nearly got hit by a bus on the way out.

HSC
politik said:
My brother (a bouncer for many BDO's at the main stage) says there's a split floor perpendicular to the stages - so if you're in the D for the left stage, you can't simple walk over to the right stage afterwards. Is this true? I want to see Bjork and then not have to move too far to see RATM.
yep.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
katietheskatie said:
saw brand new, tbh they were okay but they played like all new stuff and i just wanted to hear some your favorite weapon/deja entendu stuff :(
Gayyyyy, guess that means Bjork/RATM for me

HSC
my feet are dirty, i shouldn't have worn thongs and i lost the top button on my shorts and broke my sunnies :(

thanks for keeping me company breakingggggggg

HSC
and fucking lol at these drunk dudes trying to read the big timetable thing on the screens, enter shikari came up and they were like "what the fuck? shakira is playing? what?"

HSC
man honestly good luck trying to get anywhere near the boiler room once ratm finishes, because basically the entire festival has the same idea

and i don't think bjork is shit, she's just like .. idk, if you dig her music, her performance would've been great, but she's not for everyone and it's no reason for all the d-barrier cunts to be like "fuck off! rage against the machine, yeah!" because that's just straight-out rude. like, bjork is actually a pretty big deal, show some fucking respect you bogan cunts.

HSC
hahahaha i think she deserves props just for being fucking whacked enough to wear a giant swan dress.

i still can't believe i saw arcade fire from like the second row :eek: dude. duuuuuuuude :eek::eek::eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)