Big Day Out (1 Viewer)

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Hey All
Is anyone going to BDO?
I got my tickets last week and I can't wait. Metallica are going to be pretty good. In my view the lineup isn't as good as former years but its still awesome value at $98.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by Craig
Hey All
Is anyone going to BDO?
I got my tickets last week and I can't wait. Metallica are going to be pretty good. In my view the lineup isn't as good as former years but its still awesome value at $98.

yeah, i got mine got it from sound world a couple of weeks ago..Did you order yours by phone? coz my friend ordered his by phone over a month ago and doesnt have them yet

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Re: Re: Big Day Out

Originally posted by evilc
yeah, i got mine got it from sound world a couple of weeks ago..Did you order yours by phone? coz my friend ordered his by phone over a month ago and doesnt have them yet
I got them the same way you did, from sound world. My friend however ordered his by phone and he hasn't got his at this stage.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Want to, TBE are playing. Whether or not I can get the $$$ together is the question.

Brad

Bullshit, this is one of the best lineup in years. Caters to such a broad range of tastes. Any one here post at the forum, im Burndt_out if you do

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by Brad
Bullshit, this is one of the best lineup in years. Caters to such a broad range of tastes. Any one here post at the forum, im Burndt_out if you do
Caters to such a broad range? There isn't many punk rock bands this year. In my view theres to many dj's.
Last years lineup with bands like Foo Fighters and Millencolin was heaps better. They catered for heaps of tastes as you had bands like the Murder Dolls, Jebediah, 28 Days, Frenzal Rhomb and Queens of the Stone Age. That was a much better lineup however with tickets at only $98 its still worth going.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
Originally posted by Mojoman
hmm i better buy my tickets soonish.. where can u buy them from?
I know you can buy them from CD shops such as Sanity and Sound World. Apparently you can order them by phone as well. You might want to hurry though as the second show is apparently selling out quickly. The first show is already sold out.

Brad

Originally posted by Craig
Caters to such a broad range? There isn't many punk rock bands this year. In my view theres to many dj's.
Last years lineup with bands like Foo Fighters and Millencolin was heaps better. They catered for heaps of tastes as you had bands like the Murder Dolls, Jebediah, 28 Days, Frenzal Rhomb and Queens of the Stone Age. That was a much better lineup however with tickets at only $98 its still worth going.
Well this year you have people like Flaming Lips mars volta, peaches datsuns something for kate, Jet, Basement Jaxx, The strokes, The dandy warhols, Hoodoo gurus, Lostprophets Thursday Poison the well, Muse, the darkness, Kings of leon, The sleepy jackson, Black eyed peas, blood duster, 1200 techniques, etc etc, if that isnt diverse, then what is?. If you havent heard of them, its a good chance to broaden your horizens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)