BIG NAMES in 05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
aural_sax05 said:
we are from a school that has only recently become respected as a breeding ground for top mathematicians...
Guess again
St Ignatius College, Riverview

It's not a breeding ground for mathematicians.

pals_2005

HSC
we go to a skoool unknown for maths but which will soon be. aural thats a good idea to make the test harder, question 8 last year was a joke. I think this year a nice complex no induction or volumes question is in order.

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
m_isk said:
what school do you humble geniuses go to? for some reason i have a sneaking suspicion its syd grammar.
a harder test is ur best friend... only 35% of ppl got a band 6 in 4u this year, most other years it is closer 2 50% if not more. u wont get that much more marks in an easy test cos u still make stupid mistakes and stuff, and an easyer test means the cut off for a band 6 is higher and meaning less ppl get it. althou the uai in theory should not be effected because it is a ranking, so how u go in relation 2 every1 else, and easy test or no easy test ur rank in the state should be similar

pals_2005

HSC
agreed, it is a true thing u say, but it isnt a bad thing if we can recognise our talent. i would rather walk in there knowing that whoever set the exam was a loser and so use the confidence to perform. i just dont want them 2 do a easy test again cauz i think maths is too soft at the moment... that question 8 last year was a joke, i did it in 20 mins a couple of nights ago...

lfc_reds2003

umm pals are u joking 20 minutes.... i did it in ten yesterday arvo and i was sik with diarrhoea!!!!!!!!

all the ten mins were me running to the toilet it took me like a picosecond to get the soln :)

and slidey..........

big brother tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill do some of the hardest q's in the adbreaks

Last edited by a moderator:

pals_2005

HSC
no but seriously i did it in 20 and wasnt it soft man? ease up on slidey he's just insecure cauz he's scared about 4u..please the whole subject is a joke. if i get under 118/120 ill b devistated

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
Guys, please don't bring that arrogant shit in here. Also I don't see why you suggest at slide rule being arrogant, if anything it's a picture you've built yourself from the way people talk him up.

pals_2005

HSC
dudes its kool... our arrogance is a joke, but i am serious if they make the test ful easy ill b pissed

m_isk

HSC
N/A
yes but the problem is...how do you KNOW its the truth? your judgement is clouded by your arrogance. Kfunk is right. that is all.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
aural_sax05 said:
arrogant shit.... its not arrogance if its truth
Is that so? Last time I heard modesty was still modesty. Regardless of your talent you shouldn't parade here boasting about your ability. It's not cool and, by definition, it's arrogant. Like slide said, "actions speak louder than words" so wait and see your HSC results and then speak. In the mean time keep in mind that some people aren't so confident in their ability and that you might undermine them further in posting your time trial records for Q 8's.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
KFunk said:
Is that so? Last time I heard modesty was still modesty. Regardless of your talent you shouldn't parade here boasting about your ability. It's not cool and, by definition, it's arrogant.
Agree.

If you're good you don't need to tell everyone you're good. Either they already know or someone else will do it for you.

lfc_reds2003

geeeeees doggs i was havin a bit of fun with the arrogant persona ay...

sorrry u took it the wrong way...

HayleeKate

HSC
if you were really that great you'd be in all the forums where people are asking for help, how to do questions and stuff, not sprouting off in the one where you can tell everyone how good you are...
shock me with your genius, go help all the people starting thread because they dont understand a question/topic
its the same names always helping people out [the names of the people calling your an arrogant fuck aural sax!], thats how you make everyone think youre a big shot maths wizz.. thats how you build a name for you your school

[this doesnt mean i like you slide rule]

Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi Pi!!
HSC
umm i jusdt have toi butt in here

i know this aural dude from local maths groups, he is very intelligent and his solns are usually too brief or complex (he does soo much in his head) so that is why he doesnt help otheres here cos it wouldnt help them at all!!!

Also, he is an animal in the weights room.......

possibly a good catch for u hayleekate...lol

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
--------------------> . <-------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)