BIG NAMES in 05 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Slide Rule said:
Translation of KFunk's post: That post was so mind-numbingly stupid that I fear if I were to attempt to reconcile my thoughts about it in writing, I would irrevocably damage the reader's neural pathways.
lol steele, what did I say about you always amusing me :)

turtle_2468

HSC
aural, I'd just second all the people here... saying you're good makes people respect you less... unless you have something to prove it with, that is... so feel free to say all you like, I'm sure people might (or might not) take it the right way..

ngai

HSC
turtle_2468 said:
aural, I'd just second all the people here... saying you're good makes people respect you less... unless you have something to prove it with, that is... so feel free to say all you like, I'm sure people might (or might not) take it the right way..
i agree
...10 chars min....

Captain pi

HSC
I did Question 8 in less than 20 minutes in the actual thang last year.

My mark was 93 (i.e. not 118 / 120. Unless the E4 cut-off was 117 / 120).

Oh, and yes, I was arrogant.

See you at the end of the year!

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Captain pi said:

I.e. the full 15 marks of Q8?
93 would translate to ~89/120 if 75/120 aligns to 90....hopefully the cut-off is no higher in 2005.

lfc_reds2003

Captain pi said:

yay somebody who's not just bagging me....

geees dudes u srsly are like paranoid about competition or something....

BTW for those concerned my mark for half-yrly was 110/120 (yeh the full 3hrs not some pussy 1 or 2hr exaam :) )

pals_2005

HSC
boys this is gettin bitchy, yes we will have to wait and see the results but i can assure you that me and aural's mark will b superior, words or not... gl 2 all the top guns and gl with hsc... i am just really concerned that this yr they'll make it too easy.

HayleeKate

HSC
3.1415926535897 said:
umm i jusdt have toi butt in here

i know this aural dude from local maths groups, he is very intelligent and his solns are usually too brief or complex (he does soo much in his head) so that is why he doesnt help otheres here cos it wouldnt help them at all!!!

Also, he is an animal in the weights room.......

possibly a good catch for u hayleekate...lol
Yeah, I love gym junkies, am one myself, I'd probably jump aural sax if i met him in the street, except of course I could not possibly be good enough for him, since he is such an genius, and his constant telling me how good he is [albeit 'true'] will only highlight my insecurities and make me feel unworthy, also partly because his friends are quite clearly illiterate "jusdt have toi butt in " NICE I'm more looking for a partner than hero-worship. THANKYOU.

I also quite clearly stated 'I love Steele' :) [jokes, chill slide, i'm not stalking you]

lfc_reds2003

.....lol

i am mr approachable..... lolz

so haylee kate we're going out on the weekend right.... hehehe

Captain pi

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
I.e. the full 15 marks of Q8?
93 would translate to ~89/120 if 75/120 aligns to 90....hopefully the cut-off is no higher in 2005.
Only fourteen of them, to clarify.

And, my answers weren't too wacked, I thought, in my utterly superior opinion. ;).

What's all this speculation about the raw cut-scores? They could be 100 / 120 for all you know [/wishful thinking]. We don't know them.

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Captain pi said:
Only fourteen of them, to clarify.

And, my answers weren't too wacked, I thought, in my utterly superior opinion. ;).

What's all this speculation about the raw cut-scores? They could be 100 / 120 for all you know [/wishful thinking]. We don't know them.
Without taking this thread off topic, do you have an idea of what raw mark you may have got?
Seeing as so many people get 90+, I'd imagine that the cut-off can't be too high.

HayleeKate

HSC
aural_sax05 said:
.....lol

i am mr approachable..... lolz

so haylee kate we're going out on the weekend right.... hehehe
only if you're paying and either coming to coffs or paying for my airflights to sydney... prefferably the latter :) but i'd be pleased to go out with you aural sax!

Captain pi

HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Without taking this thread off topic, do you have an idea of what raw mark you may have got?
Seeing as so many people get 90+, I'd imagine that the cut-off can't be too high.
I answered all questions with confidence, except for two one-mark questions. My Question 4(c) was pretty dodgey so maybe a couple of marks off there.

In essence, I have no idea what total weighted marks I received.

Trev

stix
HSC
Captain pi said:
I answered all questions with confidence, except for two one-mark questions. My Question 4(c) was pretty dodgey so maybe a couple of marks off there.

In essence, I have no idea what total weighted marks I received.
You lost another single mark on question 1 the complex numbers section because you didn't state an answer couldn't be true or something?! (I can't remember what question, I just remember Mr. D. telling us when we were going through that section of the paper).

ob

templar is an idiot

damn you knight's templar. you and your stupid luck comments...there's no such thing as luck, only pure hard work and determination. As a member of pals_05 and oral_sax05's classes we're looking to bombard the Bored of Studies with a plethora of 100% marks...what a pity to all you strugglers!!!

lfc_reds2003

jpeob said:
damn you knight's templar. you and your stupid luck comments...there's no such thing as luck, only pure hard work and determination. As a member of pals_05 and oral_sax05's classes we're looking to bombard the Bored of Studies with a plethora of 100% marks...what a pity to all you strugglers!!!

lol Hey Obs.... bringing this thread back to life....

our class does have some huuuuge competition ... im trembling already

ob

humility, not arrogance

aural_sax05 said:
arrogant shit.... its not arrogance if its truth

indeed, it is definitely not arrogance, but HUMILITY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)