Big W Recruitment Process (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
Congrats monzi!!!! How about you last_chance, any luck?

I got into Sodexho, which is the other job I applied for so I'm happy (they mainly roster you in on fridays, saturdays and sundays which is good!) Unfortunately two of my cousins didn't make it :( Maybe it was because they are males :p I guess it just shows how good females are at gaining employment ;) :p

get_born

monzi said:
I got the job guys. Stoked, since it fits in with my timetable for Uni. I have Induction on March 11th. Goodluck to everybody else.
Hey me too. :D I rang up on thursday at 4pm. They congratulated me over the phone and said i made nightfill. Its good cos when im done with uni during the day i go straight to work after. What position did you get?

monzi

HSC
Hey congratulations last_chance. I'm working on the Checkouts. I applied for a Trainee Manager as my second preference, so I think if I can prove myself, I'll get to do just that. Do you have Induction March 11th at Bankstown Town Hall?

get_born

yeah i do. I think everyone goes that day. Its a whole day and cos were employed now we get paid for sitting there. :p

mashimaro1987

HSC
congratulations ppl...i made it in too...workin' at service desk!! so does ani1 kno where bankstown town hall is?

Kulazzi

HSC
congrats lc and mashimaro! It's about a half'hour walk from the Bankstown station (i think)

monzi

HSC
It's not half an hour from Bankstown Station I'd say 2 minute walk?, its right infront of the library, where Paul Keating Park is. It says 'Bankstown Town Hall'. Ahh congratulations to everybody!!!! Hope to see you all there soon!

get_born

mashimaro1987 said:
congratulations ppl...i made it in too...workin' at service desk!! so does ani1 kno where bankstown town hall is?
its on the corner of Rickard and Chapel rd.

Kulazzi

HSC
monzi said:
It's not half an hour from Bankstown Station I'd say 2 minute walk?, its right infront of the library, where Paul Keating Park is. It says 'Bankstown Town Hall'. Ahh congratulations to everybody!!!! Hope to see you all there soon!
thanks for that. It's just that I've never been to Bankstown Station (even tho I live in bankstown!) so i only had a "rough" idea. :eek:

evil99

HSC
will they allow u to change the availability to work? coz it clashes with my uni's timetable.....

tennille

HSC
evil99 said:
will they allow u to change the availability to work? coz it clashes with my uni's timetable.....
Yes, but it'll take 2-3 weeks to change.

get_born

monzi said:
Yeah I received mine today as well :)
i got a couple of questions to ask...

what is BSB #1 and ACCT#1 in the highlightes section of the employee details form?

do we need to join up to REST? i tried reading through that whole super thing...but it was just a head ache!:confused:

monzi

HSC
last_chance said:

what is BSB #1 and ACCT#1 in the highlightes section of the employee details form?

do we need to join up to REST? i tried reading through that whole super thing...but it was just a head ache!:confused:
BSB is your bank branch number. It's on your bank statement that you probably receive all the time.

ACCT is your Account number. They need it to put your pay in the bank and for their records.

Yeah I filled out the REST membership.

See you on Saturday.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
last_chance said:

You don't have to sign up to it, I didn't..
but when I turned 18 and I still worked there they decided they would sign me up without asking, even though I already had a super fund.. so just beware if you don't want them to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)