BIG W wages. (1 Viewer)

get_born

Does anyone have any idea what BIG W pays? I'm wondering, since I will be working there soon.

Thanks in advance. :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Casual 18 year old gets around $12 an hour... I'm assuming thats the information you were after :)

get_born

yeh thanks :) Would you know also, how much the wage may increase with every year and so on?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
It depends really, there is a website somewhere that outlines how much you should be getting paid by them at what age, I think it's anywhere from 50c to.. something, I'm not sure.
I've only just recently come off permanent part time to casual, but the increases each year on PPT were around $1 or so..

get_born

_muse_ said:
It depends really, there is a website somewhere that outlines how much you should be getting paid by them at what age, I think it's anywhere from 50c to.. something, I'm not sure.
I've only just recently come off permanent part time to casual, but the increases each year on PPT were around $1 or so..
I was looking for a website earlier today on google, but couldn't find a thing, so i posted the thread.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Look at the adult's weekly pay
find the percentage next to your name
work out that percentage of the adult's pay - that is the weekly pay for your age.

the weekly wage for an adult will be based on a number of hours, maybe 40 hours. you have to find the number of hours written somewhere.
if it is 40 hours, divide the amount a person your age would get per week by 40 to find out the hourly rate

casuals normally get an amount of loading on that, maybe 20 or 30%, so if you find out the amount extra that casuals get paid you can find out your hourly rate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)