Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
http://www.boredofstudies.org/bigblogger.php

Comment here: http://community.boredofstudies.org/583/bigblogger/

What is BigBlogger?

Nine students. Every BigBlogger participant will be unique, with his or her own background, own ambitions, and own sense of character. But they'll all have one thing in common: the NSW Higher School Certificate.

Nine months. BigBlogger will follow the trials and tribulations of these nine students as they progress through their final year of high school and are forced to grapple with serious life issues.

Nine blogs. With BigBlogger, you'll have the opportunity to peer into the very minds of these students, read their innermost thoughts, and perhaps even laugh or cry with them. You'll see the chronicles of their lives.

Prizes

You could win the ultimate schoolies trip.

⇒ All airfares paid.
⇒ All accomodation paid.
⇒ You with five of your friends.
⇒ Plus $200 spending money. Each.

From March through to the HSC examination period in November, BigBlogger will follow the lives of nine unique students.

With a whole host of monthly prizes ranging from Apple iPods to the new Sony Reader! You've never had an opportunity like this.

Applications now closed

Last edited by a moderator:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: BigBlogger

how the hell did BoS get the money to fund this?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

The_highwayman said:
Does this have anything to do with the fact that there arent many 06ers on the forum?

Good idea tho.
Nope, there are nearly 20,000 06ers with at least one post on these forums - that's a lot :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC

grrr this sucks

i could've given the best rendition of the many epic moments that occurred last year.

like getting drunk the night after i fucked my math trial up.

or how i managed to drop english extension two without anyone knowing.

stupid BOS. should've done this last year.

nwatts

HSC

Can BOS organise a thing like this for uni students too? Perhaps one blog each for a student in each year of their studies? And have them all from different unis? Nine HSC students is a lot. If you did only five HSC kids you could fill in four spots for uni students too.

What'ya think stas? You're the marketing bitch right? :p

J

jhakka

I like the idea of uni students being able to participate, but I see one problem. If the uni kids get in, then the Prelim kids will want in. If the prelim kids want in, the School Cert. kids will want in. If the School Cert. kids get in, the VCE kids will want in. If they want in, non-students will want in. And so on and so on.

Might not actually happen, but it could. At this point it appears that this is a promotion for this site as a resource for HSC students, not necessarily all of the above.

nwatts

HSC

Not-That-Bright said:
If you want to start a blog about your uni life just do it man... plenty of free places for starting up blogs :/
Yeah, true. Might go for it when the semester starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)