Biggest Loser! (1 Viewer)

OS

Banned
HSC
Ok, so I know this show isn't that of the popular prime-time variety,but, just for the heck of it, does ne1 watch ''The Biggest Loser'', Channel 10, Monday from 9.30 p.m. to 11?? Who do you think will win in the end??? Can you believe big Mo is still in? I can't believe he wasn't voted off last week... I reckon that decision was more based on the fact that everyone loves good ol' Mo, rather than that he is going that well.

OS

Banned
HSC
nick1048 said:
well on the net u can find out who actually wins but I dont think u want me to reveal that and ruin the thread so yeah... its a good show tho, bit drastic...
Yeah, I've heard you can find out on the Net..... Drastic? Yeah, I'm not overweight but I don't reckon I could get through all that exercise in one day... How is it that no one's had a heart attack yet... There was only that panic attack of Lisa... I reckon Andrea (Drea) will win... or at least has a good chance....

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i like it... and watch it....
i want mau to lose more then what he has
and i want drea to win

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i watch it :) its good times.. make me wanna get off the lounge and do something, but i never do :)

OS

Banned
HSC
Biggest Loser (Thread 2)

Ok, so I know this show isn't that of the popular prime-time variety,but, just for the heck of it, does ne1 watch ''The Biggest Loser'', Channel 10, Monday from 9.30 p.m. to 11?? Who do you think will win in the end??? Can you believe big Mo is still in? I can't believe that he hasn't been voted off yet. I suppose they vote off those who are doing better not only because of this but because they have better chances of making it out there in the real world. Mo does need as much help from on the show as he can get. I was very upset to see Drea go, though. She has done really well even after having left the show though. So, anyone who watches this show, who do you think will win in the end. No spoilers, plz.

OS

Banned
HSC
mizz_smee said:
why exactly did u make a second thread?
Just wanted to talk about the show and get some feedback on who ppl think will be.... THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!! Can't hurt, can it?? Not many ppl replied b4.......

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hate lisa everything is a big deal
just the little things get to me...

rightio... but replying to the other thread would have been fine

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
i also don't liek how un-realistic the show is, im sure i could lose that much weight too if i had a personal trainer, a gym (free) available to me whenever i wanted to work out and had no other committments ie work

OS

Banned
HSC
Tenille said:
i also don't liek how un-realistic the show is, im sure i could lose that much weight too if i had a personal trainer, a gym (free) available to me whenever i wanted to work out and had no other committments ie work
It's still one hard slog though. Especially when it's a 24/7 goal. Gosh, the only break they get from it is sleeping! And I don't think I could take 3 hour + work outs and I'm not even overweight.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
surely losing that much weight so quickly cannot be healthy, i dont care if they say they have doctors on sight and everything but god... how are they going to cope when they all go home and there are no doctors and they have to go to work and they cant work out all day?! bah.. still.. id go there for a few weeks to see wat i could do :)

It

HSC
the girls annoy the crap outta me and i hate mau cos hes barely lost anythin compared to the others and he has the most to lose. (and in the first ep they showed him stuffing his gob with bacon!) the only reason they keep him in is cos hes pretty much a sure thing to be in the bottom 2. i hope gary wins or the other guy (cant remmeber his name).

Bobcat

HSC
ive watched like the last 5 eps

mo is the bomb, and so is...dave..is that his name, maybe its chris

all the girls are bitches.

the traininer dude is hot, but he cried last ep haha

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I dispise Lisa with a passion, I have to fight the urge to throw objects at the television when she is on.
I think its a good show, but it can be depressing in a way, I think if you were trying to lose weight, and saw these people losing 5-6+ kg's per week, and you were losing like 1, it would suck, if you didn't stop to think about how many hours they are putting in.
Gotta love the trainers though
And the host, its so weird seeing her on old eps of Sabrina, and then now on this.

OS

Banned
HSC
Bobcat said:
ive watched like the last 5 eps

mo is the bomb, and so is...dave..is that his name, maybe its chris

all the girls are bitches.

the traininer dude is hot, but he cried last ep haha
The girls are not all like that... Drea was really nice....

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
yeah drea was good, except she never really said anything to anyone else unless she was REALLY angry. but that bit where she was with the trainer was so sad.. i hate it when guys cry, i jus wanan hug em all :(... oh and yeah.. it does suck being on a diet and watching them lose sooo many kilos so quickly.. but, even tho i would love to lose that much, i keep thinking about how unhealthy it must be for them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)