Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
u cant really say that someone's biological features (in which he/she cannot change) is a turn-off...like someone being short/tall is a turn-off. it's not their fault, and they can't exactly stretch themselves to make them taller/shorter.

weight/appearance and the way people act can be classed into turn ons/offs, but to say "oh that guy, he's short, wat a turn off" is just mega weird. he could be the hottest guy/nicest/caring/guy of your dreams guy, but you know, coz of his genes, you're not going to approach him. :S

Generator

HSC
N/A
grk_styl said:
u cant really say that someone's biological features (in which he/she cannot change) is a turn-off...like someone being short/tall is a turn-off. it's not their fault, and they can't exactly stretch themselves to make them taller/shorter.

weight/appearance and the way people act can be classed into turn ons/offs, but to say "oh that guy, he's short, wat a turn off" is just mega weird. he could be the hottest guy/nicest/caring/guy of your dreams guy, but you know, coz of his genes, you're not going to approach him. :S
Ah, what if you substitute short for pimply? A bit of a turn off for someone such as yourself, eh?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Weight and general appearance are also biologically determined (well, to some extent at least).

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
What about if they have multiple figures etc. ?

Like, that is biological, they can't control it, but i would think it would be safe to say that extra fingers, toes, genitals etc would be a turn off.

Make my day

HSC
The way the truth and the life...

Nicho said:
Well in my opinion smoking is the biggest turn off ever. No matter how good looking a girl is i could not go out with her if she smoked. It sickens me!

What is ur opinion
Hey dude, I wasnt commenting on your actual comment, more about the verse underneath... very brave, i think thats very cool... Keep livin it for Jesus :) and i also admire your stand on tabacco craving babes... well done

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ok, the good:
- funny
- smart (he doesnt have to have a phd in nuclear physics, but a good vocabulary would be great)
- taller than me
- huggable
- smells nice

the bad:
- body odour
- stupidity/bogan-ness
- pessimistic
- sexism

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Generator said:
Ah, what if you substitute short for pimply? A bit of a turn off for someone such as yourself, eh?
once again....having acne can usually be controlled, and if it is still bad, then once again, it's not the girl's/guy's fault, some people are just born that way. and what do u mean by "someone such as yourself?"???

hey don't get me wrong, i check out the any hot guys first, but i would never say that "being pimply is a turn-off" - it seems silly.

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
i hate it when guys smoke pot. especially out of bongs. to me its always looked so nasty and well, bogan (if that counts as a valid reason) i don't have a problem with most other drugs, however.

HSC
yesgentlemen said:
i hate it when guys smoke pot. especially out of bongs. to me its always looked so nasty and well, bogan (if that counts as a valid reason) i don't have a problem with most other drugs, however.
True... and the noise ruins any chiiled mood anyone was in. They make me sick anyway :p

Guzak

HSC
Bad teeth.. the worst thing a person can have is bad teeth.

Those fucking wobly, looks like you just got kicked in the face type teeth make me sick.

A hot girl is nothing withought a nice smile.

Discolouration of the teeth, its ok if their not perfectly white, but when you get different shades, i mean fuck.. why woudlnt you do something about it!.

Chipped teeth is horrible, makes a girl look like a street whore.

Overbites - not the worst problem with teeth, but still horrible.

Gummy smiles, i hate gummy smiles, the ones where gum takes up more room in the smile than the teeth is just plain wrong.

Grinded teeth, when ravers grind their teeth too much because of the action when pinging is filthy, absolute filth.

i think thats about all i've got on teeth, but theres the norm: excessively fat( a bit of pudge is ok) , smelly girls, dumb girls, smart girls who act dumb etc.

HSC
SilveryNightsky said:
how could I have left that out?! trivial but hey. Anyone who listens to good melodic death metal A+ haha
ehhhhh :p a bit of dark tranquility, at the gates or ablaze my sorrow maybe??

HSC
ManlyChief said:
Or finding out they are a slut who normally charges less than the cost of the meal on the date you took her out for ... :)
AHAHAHA that'd fuck up your opinion of anyone pretty bad eh :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)