Bigpond - Assessment? (1 Viewer)

kalli

HSC
hey all.

i applied for a job working in the helpdesk call centre at telstra bigpond.

i have passed the telephone interview stage and have been asked to go to their assessment centre for 2 to 3 hours tomorrow...

what on earth will i be doing? they have already asked me the hard questions!!! any ideas?

Dammit

ive done this assessment thing for 2-3hrs its a bugger.
u start off doing mock telephone enquiries the interviewer will be the customer, u say good morning such and such how can i help u and stuff like that. they test you on that.

then u will prob have to do a 200 question psych test

and another interview and fill out a mass of paperwork so bring TFN, bank details, referee numbers ur resume again etc.

and u will also have an interview where they ask stuff ike in a previous position how have you worked in a team or what do you do if a customer is agressive and u say listen to them determine the problem offer a solution stuff ike that

anyway its not too hard but its very boring/time consuming have a coffee b4 u go so u dont yawn heaps. let me know if you have any other questions

kalli

HSC
what kind of mock questions will they ask? i have to do 2 and a half weeks training so they cant be that hard right?

where did you do it? are u in sydney?

thanks for your help!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)