Binomial Theorem Questions (1 Viewer)

Pedro123

HSC
I have my next E1 (Yr 12) exam on binomial theorem (It really is just a ton of 2u topics and also binomial theorem, real weird)
Would anyone be able to give me some good questions? Just to give an example of the type of questions I am looking for, the following was a sample question on the notification (So a decent bit easier than what will come in the exam. We will be doing integration and differentiation and geometric series of these)
By taking

Prove

Where nCx is n choose x (I know the answer to the above, but I was wondering if you guys had any other ones that weren't from HSC past papers)

Thanks!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I have my next E1 (Yr 12) exam on binomial theorem (It really is just a ton of 2u topics and also binomial theorem, real weird)
Would anyone be able to give me some good questions? Just to give an example of the type of questions I am looking for, the following was a sample question on the notification (So a decent bit easier than what will come in the exam. We will be doing integration and differentiation and geometric series of these)
By taking

Prove

Where nCx is n choose x (I know the answer to the above, but I was wondering if you guys had any other ones that weren't from HSC past papers)

Thanks!
Take a look at the bos 3u trials in the resources section. You won’t find any questions harder than that.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Use fact: coeff of term in x^n of LHS = coeff of term in x^n of RHS and note fact that nCr = nCn-r.

Pedro123

HSC
Take a look at the bos 3u trials in the resources section. You won’t find any questions harder than that.
Where do I find those trials? (Both the ones from last year and earlier years?)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Where do I find those trials? (Both the ones from last year and earlier years?)
See the yellow sticky which has the hyperlink and go to the relevant subject

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)